Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Face While Conducting Marketing?

there are many difficult challenges on marketing your products ,you will also meet some people who will ,take what you are doing as if you are not serious and also disvalue or disrespect your plans

Advertisement Placeholder
People are the most difficult aspect when it comes to conducting marketing research at a particular please. People are very sceptical of sharing data with someone thay don't know.

The most difficult animal to convince be is human,even if u feed human from birth thy will still question when the time comes, though it was offline marketing the most difficult aspect was convincing people who has no ideal or has negative information about the product advertised

The greatest challenge I encountered is managing customers. A customer will negotiate a price with you and you agree and the next thing they're not interested in buying the product. It's quite discouraging.

Mostly people that feels they know more than themselves are the ones that gives tough times each time I'm conducting marketing and probably them that will always come back to identify.

One of the most difficult thing you face as a marketer why conducting marketing is how to persuade individuals to buy your products and that is the main tool of marketing.
This is definitelly one of the most difficult aspect of marketing,because you have to do a lot to persuade the potential customers to buy into whatever you are marketing.And one huddle you need to cross is if your product is new in the market.

I think the most important challenge is handling rejection by potential clients after you must have wasted time and skills to persuade them. You might feel discouraged but you just have to continue with more people.

That convincing part alone is quite a bit difficult because no matter how you present your services and products with its benefits to potential customers, some of them wouldn't even want to give a try if it's not what they need.

Identifying a place or a gathering where you can meet the loss of your targeted audience can be one of the problems you are going to face when you are conducting a marketing research for your product.

Some of the difficulties people find in marketing, is lack of publicity/advertising, lack of marketing what the customers want, lack of making the product being attractive to the eye.

Even though I am not into any marketing at the moment, but I believe that there should be some issues faced by marketers. As for my case, I find it difficult to convince someone to buy a particular product, especially in offline marketing.

Just put it on your mind that you must face challenges when marketing a product. You might face a challenge even from your friends or people you know.

One of the difficulties I faced while marketing my product is language of communication. that is, it happens to be in an aren where English language is not well understood by the people so I had to get someone from the local area to communicate with the people.

The most difficult thing I face while conducting marketing is how to approach the person and how to convince him or her about the goods and services that I have.

Marketing is definitely not an easy job and you require good skills in order to market your product in a great manner. You just cannot promote your product easily when there is so much competition. So what is the most difficult aspect of marketing you have to deal with?
The most difficult part of marketing to me is getting to convince people to get my products.
especially when marketing offline. Sometimes, perhaps depending on the location, i only get about 5 persons who purchase the products. There may be more other times.

Well, the thing I used to fear the most is rejection. but then, I had a conversation with a mentor and he told rejection is part of marketing, it should only make me better

Marketing is definitely not an easy job and you require good skills in order to market your product in a great manner. You just cannot promote your product easily when there is so much competition. So what is the most difficult aspect of marketing you have to deal with?
Most times, when taking my farm products to an area where I don't really know people or where there is a competition, I feel this difficulty trying to get people to turn over and patronise me.

Most times, when taking my farm products to an area where I don't really know people or where there is a competition, I feel this difficulty trying to get people to turn over and patronise me.

Well, I think this is because many retailers buy products form people they know or who have been selling products to them for a really long time. Perhaps this might be the reason why they do not prefer you?

Well the most annoying part and hard part is actually getting to convince the customers because most of them are not always interested in the products no matter what it is

lack of enough budget is one of the major issues I am having with my marketing. I cannot market with big budget, I will have to use what ever resources are available to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds