Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Face While Conducting Marketing?

When we started our business we had to meet this potential client,he was very difficult in terms of the condition he gave to us,if we had accepted that offer we would have run into loss.It was very challanging especially on discount that is unreasonable.

Advertisement Placeholder
True, marketing is not easy. But it is the most fulfilling job if done properly. Once you learn the ropes in marketing, nothing will every be a problem in ones personal life and business. Because all business, including personal relationships and intimacy, is pegged on marketing.
The toughest thing i face in marketing is dealing with hard-to-understand people. These are people who will say your product is bad, and yet they haven't even tried it out.

What i always do is to keep following them up. Researching more on them. If i see they have the potential of buying or using my product, i make sure i give them a free sample and wait for their feedback. Most of such clients are now my repeat clients.

I do agree with you that marketing is not that easy. However, even after "learning" a lot of things when it comes to marketing, we still make many mistakes. The field of marketing is not for everyone. I is not for me at least. I am quite happy earning money online and I would never imagine working as an offline marketer.

Marketing is definitely not an easy job and you require good skills in order to market your product in a great manner. You just cannot promote your product easily when there is so much competition. So what is the most difficult aspect of marketing you have to deal with?
The issue of getting ignore after spending hours marketing your product , the challenge from other competitors and many other things that comes with it

Research has revealed that human beings are the difficult specie to convince. While marketing to them, you need to employ all the strategies you can think of, or else, you will end being frustrated.

i would say the hardest thing you will ever face while marketing products is the massive savage competition you will get from other people that exist in the domain for the very long

When I remember the tedious walking from street to street and office to office in the name of marketing, I can't help but be grateful for the internet that has made life much easier for marketers.

Marketing is definitely not an easy job and you require good skills in order to market your product in a great manner. You just cannot promote your product easily when there is so much competition. So what is the most difficult aspect of marketing you have to deal with?
Marketing might not be an easy job, because nothing is ready in the first place, but verily verily I tell you, if you have good and broad capital, marketing is not a big deal at all.

Marketing might not be an easy job, because nothing is ready in the first place, but verily verily I tell you, if you have good and broad capital, marketing is not a big deal at all.

Well, I was talking about conducting marketing from a salesman's point of view. If you have capital, then it is not a problem for you but salesman has to work really hard to promnote your product and this job is really tiresome.

The major challenge invaded when conducting a market research is the truthfulness of the correspondence. Some of them tends to lie about the question they were being asked concerning the area of topic.

The major challenge invaded when conducting a market research is the truthfulness of the correspondence. Some of them tends to lie about the question they were being asked concerning the area of topic.

I am not sure what do you mean by that. I think you are talking about truthfulness of the salesman, right? Well, many salesmen are indeed not so truthful. However, I believe that only truthful salesmen do becomes successful. This is because honesty is indeed the best policy and when you are honest, customer is more likely to trust you.

This will be convincing people to patronize you, it is one of the things I don't really like about marketing job, I don't want to talk for long to a person in order to convince them to buy a product I'm sure of.

Some people are so stubborn, while some can doubt/argue, some others are just adamant and will even spite you in the line of marketing, but that's a part of the whole marketing job.

This will be convincing people to patronize you, it is one of the things I don't really like about marketing job, I don't want to talk for long to a person in order to convince them to buy a product I'm sure of.

Some people are so stubborn, while some can doubt/argue, some others are just adamant and will even spite you in the line of marketing, but that's a part of the whole marketing job.

If you do not like to talk to them for long, you may keep the conversation concise. However, there are many customers who would deliberately make the conversation too long because even though they might be interested in the product you are offering, they will still want to know a lot more about the product and it is their right to know more.

The most difficult aspects of marketing is the one that involves the meeting of prospectives customers physical and trying to convince them to buy your products.

I have also noticed that many people (marketers) usually try to target other products and try to point out flaws in other products while selling at supermarkets. I have personally witnessed it myself when salesgirls do that. I find it quite strange, but I can also understand that it is a part of their job.

The most difficult thing in marketing is the ability to cooperate your customers

I am sure there are many customers who do not co-operate with the salesman and this is why salesman ends up being disrespected by many people and this is what I have seen. No one should ever be disrespected ever,.

The most difficult aspect in marketing is just that a lot of people will reject your attempt to advertise to them and with that only it can discourage you to continue looking for customers
[automerge]1630668897[/automerge]
The most difficult aspect in marketing is just that a lot of people will reject your attempt to advertise to them and with that only it can discourage you to continue looking for customers

Well the most difficult thing that I failed one marketing books and bibles when I was a chief marketing officer in a book store was the fact that most people are always in the habit of complaining of lack of money.

Well the most difficult thing that I failed one marketing books and bibles when I was a chief marketing officer in a book store was the fact that most people are always in the habit of complaining of lack of money.

In the year 2010, there used to be a bookstore in my area. However, people were not interested in reading books in my area, so the bookstore just closed. I think the owner also never did a good job when it come to marketing it in an effecient way.

The most difficult moment of my time in marketing is conversion. Some of the time if I try to do marketing for my business the marketing will definitely not convert

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds