Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Face While Conducting Marketing?

Marketing is definitely not an easy job and you require good skills in order to market your product in a great manner. You just cannot promote your product easily when there is so much competition. So what is the most difficult aspect of marketing you have to deal with?
True, marketing is not easy. But it is the most fulfilling job if done properly. Once you learn the ropes in marketing, nothing will every be a problem in ones personal life and business. Because all business, including personal relationships and intimacy, is pegged on marketing.
The toughest thing i face in marketing is dealing with hard-to-understand people. These are people who will say your product is bad, and yet they haven't even tried it out.

What i always do is to keep following them up. Researching more on them. If i see they have the potential of buying or using my product, i make sure i give them a free sample and wait for their feedback. Most of such clients are now my repeat clients.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to marketing the most difficult thing or challenges I do face is the issue of communication systems. that is how to interact with your customers in an understandable manner and also meeting up to their demand and the right and appropriate manner.

When it comes to marketing the most difficult thing or challenges I do face is the issue of communication systems. that is how to interact with your customers in an understandable manner and also meeting up to their demand and the right and appropriate manner.

Yes, even I face the same communication problem while conducting marketing. You have to be really confident when it comes to pursuing the people to buy the products you are marketing and it is a tough job for sure. You always think about what people might be thinking about me when I ask them to buy the products I am promoting.

The most difficult thing I faced when I was doing my marketing job was convincing people to buy some of my products that they think are of low quality. The thing is that I eventually do mostly convince them of the quality of my product eventually.

The most difficult thing I faced when I was doing my marketing job was convincing people to buy some of my products that they think are of low quality. The thing is that I eventually do mostly convince them of the quality of my product eventually.

The other difficult thing about marketing is the fact that you have to make efforts and roam around the market to sell products if you are a salesman who works outdoor. This is a hard job and I remember being offered such a job and I chose another one instead of that one.

Last edited:
Every marketer faces different challenges. Although we typically share similar goals, some teams are stuck on hiring top talent, while others are having trouble finding the right technology for their needs.

Whatever the case may be, there’s always at least one area that you can stand to improve. In other words, there’s always room to optimize the various components of your strategy and turn your marketing into an even more effective revenue generator.
Top Global Marketing Issues

Generating Traffic and Leads
Providing ROI for Your Marketing Activities
Securing Enough Budget
Managing Your Website
Targeting Content for an International Audience
Training Your Team
Hiring Top Talent
Delivering an Account-Based Marketing Strategy

Every marketer faces different challenges. Although we typically share similar goals, some teams are stuck on hiring top talent, while others are having trouble finding the right technology for their needs.

Whatever the case may be, there’s always at least one area that you can stand to improve. In other words, there’s always room to optimize the various components of your strategy and turn your marketing into an even more effective revenue generator.
Top Global Marketing Issues

Generating Traffic and Leads
Providing ROI for Your Marketing Activities
Securing Enough Budget
Managing Your Website
Targeting Content for an International Audience
Training Your Team
Hiring Top Talent
Delivering an Account-Based Marketing Strategy

Well, that is a comprehensive list of things that are crucial to marketing and I believe all of the things you listed play a crucial role when it comes to conducting marketing. However, most of the things you listed fall under the category of online marketing and it is yet to gain much popularity in Tier 3 countries. In my country online marketing is still not that much popular.

The other difficult thing about marketing is the fact that you have to make efforts and roam around the market to sell products if you are a salesman who works outdoor. This is a hard job and I remember being offered such a job and I chose another one instead of that one.
I completely agree with you when you say marketing job is one of the most difficult job especially that it has to do with going out door to sell your goods. I have done the job for about 2 years and I can say that it is very difficult but I excelled at it for those years that I did the Job.

I completely agree with you when you say marketing job is one of the most difficult job especially that it has to do with going out door to sell your goods. I have done the job for about 2 years and I can say that it is very difficult but I excelled at it for those years that I did the Job.

Well, no job is easy to do and this is what I know. In my country almost all jobs in private firms are difficult and the only easy job is job positions in government sectors. This is what is happening in my country. Having a job in private company is a difficult thing in my country and such jobs are not easy to handle.

I think one of the difficult things a marketing personnel would face is building trust with the customer about the product or service that's been offered as it isn't easy to get people's trust nowadays especially if it's a new product

Marketing job is a very tedious job so far because it is not easy to canvass or convince client to purchase your product. I could remember when I was a marketer for an insurance company,many people will tell me that God is their insurance I will talk talk nothing.

I think one of the difficult things a marketing personnel would face is building trust with the customer about the product or service that's been offered as it isn't easy to get people's trust nowadays especially if it's a new product

Gaining trust is a very important aspect of almost anything and this applies to marketing as well. The thing is that you just cannot gain the trust of a customer in an instant way. But you have to build the trust in a gradual manner.

I don't have business of my own but really know that is very difficult to conducting marketing, especially when trying to get customers in your business it take time.

I don't have business of my own but really know that is very difficult to conducting marketing, especially when trying to get customers in your business it take time.

Conducting any business is not easy and the owners usually do not market their own business. They handle this job to people they hire. In fact, they also demand more than that. I remember getting such kind of job offer and the owner even wanted me to deliver the goods and also market the goods at the same time. He was offering me a low salary. I was thinking about joining him, but l got another job.

Gaining trust is a very important aspect of almost anything and this applies to marketing as well. The thing is that you just cannot gain the trust of a customer in an instant way. But you have to build the trust in a gradual manner.
True, it's a gradual process that doesn't just happen overnight, trust they say is hard to build but easy to break so its important one does his best when dealing with customers

Marketing is not an easy task at all. But the truth still remains that for you to make any reasonable impact on sales, you need marketing. I give it to the person that is good running it sometimes

there are some difficulties faced while conducting marketing and a lot of business people tend to work on these difficulties in order to make their business successful. Some of the difficulties faced during marketing is lack of finance.

One of the major challenges lies in the area of trying to convince your prospective client about the product or services you are trying to project and the client is not paying attention or making you understand that there are other cheaper competitors with similar or more better services for less.

Rejection is the most difficult thing I face while doing marketing. People are not willling to listen, they flatly reject saying they do not have time to listen abou the products and services.

Rejection is the most difficult thing I face while doing marketing. People are not willling to listen, they flatly reject saying they do not have time to listen abou the products and services.

Rejection is the most difficult aspect of marketing and this is the main reason why marketing is so difficult. I live in a city where weather is mostly hot, I do feel sad for salesmen who roam around in such hot weather just to sell products. :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds