Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Face While Conducting Marketing?

The greatest challenge I encountered is managing customers. A customer will negotiate a price with you and you agree and the next thing they're not interested in buying the product. It's quite discouraging.
Yes. I have encountered this a lot.
Most times the way customers react to the price of a product is so discouraging, it is as if they do not care about quality at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
lack of enough budget is one of the major issues I am having with my marketing. I cannot market with big budget, I will have to use what ever resources are available to me.

We can say that advertising and marketing requires a lots of capital because some advertisement agencies require you to pay a good amount of money. Usually marketing companies do this job, but the results could be impressive in the end.

The kind of product I am marketing at the moment would go a long way to determine if you are going to have difficulty marketing it or not, but if yuh might can make really good use of the internet then that shouldn't be a really big problem to you.

The kind of product I am marketing at the moment would go a long way to determine if you are going to have difficulty marketing it or not, but if yuh might can make really good use of the internet then that shouldn't be a really big problem to you.

I think that marketing a particular products also depends on the kind of marketing. For example, if you are selling products related to food, then you must target specific audience who are interested in that food and it could be a really tricky thing to determine and target the specific kind of audience when it comes to marketing food.

There are many difficulties people/marketers have when trying to market their product and one of the problem is that they dont target the specific location where their products is needed most .

Lolz, I had one funny experience then was trying to market my product to random people on WhatsApp. I added over 200 people to a WhatsApp group . After adding them not up to 5 minutes, I was so surprised to find out that over 100 people have left the group. Omo 😁😁😁😁.

One of the most difficult thing you face as a marketer why conducting marketing is how to persuade individuals to buy your products and that is the main tool of marketing.
That is actually correct,because the aspect of convincing a potential customer about buyig a product especially if the product is a new on in the market,that could be one of the challanges in the marketing field.

Actually marketing is one of the most important elements of every business because when it's not be conducted effectively, it will be very difficult to have a positive result. Some business to engage the services of train personnel to help.

Always put it on mind that you'll face lot's of challenges while advertising your products, i have never face any of those challenges but I've seen some people that suffered from it.

For everyone conducting marketing, it's always advisable to have in mind that there are challenges most especially from difficult clients who are always difficult to be convinced.

Actually marketing is one of the most important elements of every business because when it's not be conducted effectively, it will be very difficult to have a positive result. Some business to engage the services of train personnel to help.
Marketing in a business has been a major aspect of a business development and as a marketers , you must know what it takes to pull a crowd when marketing your product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds