Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Face While Conducting Marketing?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Marketing is definitely not an easy job and you require good skills in order to market your product in a great manner. You just cannot promote your product easily when there is so much competition. So what is the most difficult aspect of marketing you have to deal with?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what the difficult thing i face is while marketing, first of all i would say that the most difficult thing in marketing is trying to maje customers buy from you, quite stressful

I had my retailing business when there was no internet yet. We do our prospecting by calling on the phone to offer our products. When there is a postive note my sales people would drop for a visit to that office. That part of visit to the prospect was eating a lot of time and also an expense in the transportation cost. But that was the way of retailing during that time.

One of the most difficult thing you face as a marketer why conducting marketing is how to persuade individuals to buy your products and that is the main tool of marketing.

I had my retailing business when there was no internet yet. We do our prospecting by calling on the phone to offer our products. When there is a postive note my sales people would drop for a visit to that office. That part of visit to the prospect was eating a lot of time and also an expense in the transportation cost. But that was the way of retailing during that time.

Thanks for sharing your great comment. As far as I can think, it must have been much difficult for you to convince customers on the phone, am I right? This is because usually people would not buy products before having a look at the product. This is one of the difficult aspect of phone marketing.

The most difficult aspect when it comes to marketing is the aspect of getting to convince your audience to actually start patronizing your product or services that you're advertising

The most difficult aspect when it comes to marketing is the aspect of getting to convince your audience to actually start patronizing your product or services that you're advertising

Well, obviously convincing your client or customer is indeed the most important part. This is where sampling plays a crucial role. There are many salesmen in supermarkets that sell frozen foods and they provide a sample to their customers. If the customer thinks that your product is good, then he or she will definitely purchase the product.

Marketing is definitely not an easy job and you require good skills in order to market your product in a great manner. You just cannot promote your product easily when there is so much competition. So what is the most difficult aspect of marketing you have to deal with?
Marketing is a difficult ànd yet easy job for some people that has the talent on how-to advertise , market and convince people to buy their products , the most difficult aspect of marketing is going around marketing a products .

Marketing is a difficult ànd yet easy job for some people that has the talent on how-to advertise , market and convince people to buy their products , the most difficult aspect of marketing is going around marketing a products .

You have to sell your products to customers who need your products. For example, you cannot sell cosmetics to men. You have to target female audience if you want to sell specific products designed for specific people. The same goes for other products you plan to sell.

This post remind me of when am into marketing,is not an easy task to market product to people out there thinking they know it all,but with smile and be more friendly with them I skip through by making them to buy from me tho.

The most difficult thing I think that I face is convincing the customer to buy the goods that I am offering to sell at that point in time as humans can be difficult to predict at times.

The most difficult thing about marketting I think is having to convince people. That is not easy at all, especially when you are doing it online. Most people have not really become comfortable with trusting anything advertised online.

five marketing challenges
With a wider remit than ever before, marketers today face a range of challenges. Whilst teams and budgets are lean for most, marketing as a function has more responsibility than ever – to guide a business towards growth in the face of uncertain times.
1) Demonstrating marketing’s value
2) Lack of fundamental marketing knowledge
3) Understanding customer behaviour
4) Making digital strategic
5) Creating growth on a budget

To become a good marketer you must have essential skills to overcome obstacles. I think biggest marketing challenge for people is ultimately making a customer see the need for the product.

Facing stern competition from those who run same business with you is a hard one. But one shouldn't be too embroiled about that, cos they motivate you. All i do is, find strategies to outshine them, by packaging my products, and given discount to my esteem customers to keep them coming.

The most difficult areas of marketing that is difficult for me is getting the attention of people to listen to me. Some people just ignore you no matter how you try to persuade them to listen to you on what you have to say concerning your products, some even gets angry and push you out of their way.

Business in general has so many difficulties and limitations sometimes. Marketing aspect of business can not function well if the business is not well financed.

Well I personally do not have any interest in affiliate marketing and in this case I've never faced any issue with them because I have never run a business as a marketer before, only concentrate on paid to post sites and I'm thinking of learning another digital skill in future.

When doing marketing it depends on the product,if its new or the already have similar rival product,then it will determine how you present the benefits and features to the customer.I had an experience where we have to convince potential customers of the quality of what we are giving out,they were sceptical based on their experience,and we just have to give them an assurance of returning it back if they are not satisfied.

Apart from trying to convince customers, I have found it difficult to market products because I am too shy when it comes to trying to promote something and I believe this might be a big barrier when it comes to promoting product. I must overcome my shyness and only then I can do the job properly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds