Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the impact of digital money on the business world?

It has both it's negative and it's positive impact. Depends on how you want to see it. For me I think it will make transactions more seamless and reduce scams.

Advertisement Placeholder
The impact of digital money on the business world I getting more and more evident because considering the way things are turning out in the world of business, digital money is here to stay
Digital money like cryptocurrency I've been helping a lot of people because it has created a lot of millionaires all over the world to people who are able to trade cryptocurrency perfectly.

Digital money like cryptocurrency I've been helping a lot of people because it has created a lot of millionaires all over the world to people who are able to trade cryptocurrency perfectly.
An example of digital money is the Chinese Yuan. It is issued by the central bank and distributed to the digital wallet. It is not a commodity like the crypto currency because the digital money is the digital version of the legal tender or fiat. It is used for payment to purchases and services.

Digital money helps in fast track the payments of goods and services than the use of fiat currency. Making payments for goods with the use of digital money is easier than fiat currency.
I agree with you. Now because of digital currency or cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin etherium dogecoin Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity etcetera people have a choice to use as mode of payment.

As you know, currently many central banks issue digital money or CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency). The government's goal is mainly to support the digitalization of the economy and stem the popularity and circulation of cryptocurrencies in the country. One of the positive impacts is that the transaction process will be easier and faster, so what do you think the impact of digital money on the business world, whether negative or positive?
In my own opinion I think the way the world is going everything is just changing rapidly and technology is taken over everything, I think digital money is like a means of making the world currency to become one as means of exchange

But I just hope we are all getting this fact very clearly that digital money we are hearing some countries are going to start having does not in itself mean cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency in itself

Development or Evolution .It's the 21st century something needs to evolve and if it's the money system so be in the world will be impacted both negatively and positively but it will lean to the positive because it will give more people a chance to actually participate in using the worlds wealth . Negatively because banks and what not will become so unstable that we might have a crisis on our hands

In my own opinion I think the way the world is going everything is just changing rapidly and technology is taken over everything, I think digital money is like a means of making the world currency to become one as means of exchange
Digital money is just a tool of exchange that will make it easier for someone to shop easily and quickly, both offline and online, the economy will spin faster and also the velocity of money.

Whether the politicians like it or not digital money is here to stay it's either they adapt or they perish, it makes transactions easier and quicker but the downside being security as it's prone to fraud and untraceable
Digital money has really make transactions easier and I can't think of any fruad or insecurity now, the government have no choice than to accept digital money

Can't say much for now until the project is completely achieved, the kind of Government we have makes promises, lets wait for it to be fulfilled after which we can analyse its benefits.

An example of digital money is the Chinese Yuan. It is issued by the central bank and distributed to the digital wallet. It is not a commodity like the crypto currency because the digital money is the digital version of the legal tender or fiat. It is used for payment to purchases and services.
Alright Have been able to differentiate between a cryptocurrency and a digital money, even our government over here is trying to bring out our own digital money but naturally I don't really see the function of that.

Can't say much for now until the project is completely achieved, the kind of Government we have makes promises, lets wait for it to be fulfilled after which we can analyse its benefits.
Yes cryptocurrency has great impact on the lives of people especially the cryptocurrency traders and investors. There were now many millionaires and billionaire because of cryptocurrency trading and investment.

As you know, currently many central banks issue digital money or CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency). The government's goal is mainly to support the digitalization of the economy and stem the popularity and circulation of cryptocurrencies in the country. One of the positive impacts is that the transaction process will be easier and faster, so what do you think the impact of digital money on the business world, whether negative or positive?
I think that it will have a positive impact because it will allow people to transact much easier and as a result they will be able to transact across different countries increasing the potential customer base in a country.

In my home country crypto currencies are not legal, we don't have digital currency here, however, a lot of business transactions are done electronically (digitally) though mobile wallets and banking apps or QR payment.

For me it will be very much ideal and not ordeal for online businesses to adopt cryptocurrency payment option for faster payment and not delays with other old methods of payment.
Well I will gladly support this idea of yours when you say that cryptocurrency should be used as a method of payment by most businesses and companies to facilitate fast and reliable payment. I have been using cryptocurrency for a very long time now and I know that it is very transparent and fast way of sending and receiving payment on the internet.

A lot of economic experts have tipped that digital currencies are going to make business is not to be affected by a normal up and downs of Fiat currency.

Well I will gladly support this idea of yours when you say that cryptocurrency should be used as a method of payment by most businesses and companies to facilitate fast and reliable payment. I have been using cryptocurrency for a very long time now and I know that it is very transparent and fast way of sending and receiving payment on the internet.
Yes, it should be used by companies and businesses accepting payments online even offline. Cryptocurrency is transparent no one have complained about faults around cryptocurrency.

It has both it's negative and it's positive impact. Depends on how you want to see it. For me I think it will make transactions more seamless and reduce scams.
You have a very safe answer because there are always 2 sides of the coin. But your comment has nothing much in it. Maybe you should have explained more on that seamless thing that you mentioned about transactions. But I agree that digital currency is the digital version of the legit currency.

It's the fastest way of making and doing online transactions as they are virtual but my country won't allow it , and even want to even prohibit it as law against using digital currency

It's the fastest way of making and doing online transactions as they are virtual but my country won't allow it , and even want to even prohibit it as law against using digital currency
Digital money has been able to help business to grow and also help the business in first transaction and also from one country to another you can be able to transact business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds