Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the impact of digital money on the business world?

Whether the politicians like it or not digital money is here to stay it's either they adapt or they perish, it makes transactions easier and quicker but the downside being security as it's prone to fraud and untraceable

Advertisement Placeholder
As you know, currently many central banks issue digital money or CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency). The government's goal is mainly to support the digitalization of the economy and stem the popularity and circulation of cryptocurrencies in the country. One of the positive impacts is that the transaction process will be easier and faster, so what do you think the impact of digital money on the business world, whether negative or positive?
The impact that I am be saved when all countries start inventing or implementing their digital currency is that it will become very easy to be conducting businesses on line as there are now digital money that can be used to purchase items online.

The impacts of digital money is just too much to be exhausted. Digital money like crypto has made transactions very much easier and convinient for the receiver and rhe

Whether the politicians like it or not digital money is here to stay it's either they adapt or they perish, it makes transactions easier and quicker but the downside being security as it's prone to fraud and untraceable
Digital currency is usually in a wallet that is connected to the phone. We have been using the digital wallet here and there are no issues of security unless you make a mistake in the number.

I think that there are so many positives to the governments supporting CBDC. The biggest being that it will fully support online businesses due to the easy transactions. One negative is that more scams and cyber crimes that demand ransom online may increase.

The impacts of digital money is just too much to be exhausted. Digital money like crypto has made transactions very much easier and convinient for the receiver and rhe
Conveniences in transaction is one of the things that are of great advantage to people that are dealing with digital currency, this is just one of the reason the digital currency is growing.

Digital money or cryptocurrency is going strong until today. Many negative sayers or people against Bitcoin has not proven that Bitcoin is nothing. Today the price of one Bitcoin is at $44,000 and it has not and I believe will not return to zero.

PayPal is one of the most used payment processors, yet a lot of people do not use or cannot use PayPal. Banks and cards are another option for sending and receiving payment, however a lot of people are not yet into the banking system. Here lies the importance of using digital currency
The impact of business money in the digital world the easy transaction and it has help in terms of easy transaction from one point to another.

With the entrance of digital money many are accepting and adopting it's usage. Some of the benefits of using it is that there will be swift transaction, secured transactions.

Digital currency makes it possible for people to carry out their businesses without stress. People enjoys anonymous trading experience as you can buy and sell without people knowing you.

It's definitely going to be a positive one because people would no longer need to start carrying flat currency all about when they could perform transaction in a digital way

It is the duty of government irrespective of location continents all countries to provide all support the economy by way of supporting the business as well

As you know, currently many central banks issue digital money or CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency). The government's goal is mainly to support the digitalization of the economy and stem the popularity and circulation of cryptocurrencies in the country. One of the positive impacts is that the transaction process will be easier and faster, so what do you think the impact of digital money on the business world, whether negative or positive?
It will be positive. We are in the era of digitalization after all. People want faster, easier and safer transactions. Carrying fiat about is definitely not any of those things.

It will be positive. We are in the era of digitalization after all. People want faster, easier and safer transactions. Carrying fiat about is definitely not any of those things.
I agree with your opinion, transactions will be faster and easier, the circulation of state money will also be faster, thus allowing many new entrepreneurs to emerge and of course the level of public consumption will increase, unfortunately the negative side is that we become wasteful because we shop for things too often which we don't really need.

It's definitely going to be a positive one because people would no longer need to start carrying flat currency all about when they could perform transaction in a digital way
Yeah, right. Not having to walk around with fiat currency would be so great. But I wonder what will happen to you when the device you wanted to use to pay shuts down or hangs. So I think it is better to have some fiat currencies at hand for such emergencies.

Digital money or crypto currency exchange Business will definitely help people to keep their money and edge it over inflation most Especially for those who comes from African countries.
The givenment need to totally support the digitalization of money since they have their own digital money , so if they can also support the use of crypto currency, it will make things normal.

I I will want us to really get the facts clear about this coming digital money or currency as they call it. Is this currency a cryptocurrency or you're just assuming it is a cryptocurrency already?

Yeah, right. Not having to walk around with fiat currency would be so great. But I wonder what will happen to you when the device you wanted to use to pay shuts down or hangs. So I think it is better to have some fiat currencies at hand for such emergencies.
Yeah I think there would probably be another alternative , where people would use their card to just pay in incase such kind of thing do happen

I think the major impact of digital money on the world economy is the fact that most people are now going into the online business world as there are now several ways that they can receive their payment for any job that they do online.

In the long run, CBDCs will facilitate easier transactions. It may even get to be used hand in hand with cryptocurrencies. The advantages of both systems together will be massively beneficial to people

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds