Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the impact of digital money on the business world?

As you know, currently many central banks issue digital money or CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency). The government's goal is mainly to support the digitalization of the economy and stem the popularity and circulation of cryptocurrencies in the country. One of the positive impacts is that the transaction process will be easier and faster, so what do you think the impact of digital money on the business world, whether negative or positive?
This digital currency stuff has really brought businesses to the light.
Transactions in businesses are going to be done faster and easier.
Money would be well circulated and easily accessed.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't even know how business will be able to make use of the digital currency that was issued by the cbn, but I believe it can help to facilitate easier transaction among members, it can also prevent the uses of physical currency since you can easily transferred your money digitally.

the digital currency seems to be a threat to the fiat currency and so most central banks have developed their digital currency so it currency doesn't lose total value against the digital currency

Digital money is classified into two categories, one central bank digital currency, two cryypto currency. Central bank digital currency is still in nascent stage and very few businesses have accepted crypto currency.

Digital money is now having a huge impact on the world. just look how cryptocurrencies have influenced this world and you they have changed the online world in a much positive way.

Digital money brings about a positive change in the business world because Existing money transfers often take more time during weekends and outside normal business hours because banks are closed and can’t confirm transactions. With digital currency, transactions work at the same speed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

In my country digital money such as cryptocurrency is not allowed. I wonder why, when other countries of the world have adopted it. It's seems as if we are dragging backwards

Digital money as really changed the world. It has helped in the ways transactions, marketing. Cryptocurrency has taken over the duty of the banking system .

Digital money makes the business transaction faster across the globe. You can easily move a large some of money with few minutes and facilities business. This ensure someone makes fast profits with Business transaction.

Well I only know of PayPal because it is very reliable and I makes things a lot easier for people when it comes to money transfer in all currencies and that's it

It makes it pretty much easier to do transaction between people and businesses. It makes it pretty much easier to move funds. It also appreciate in values.

Indeed, digital currencies have made it very easy for people to carry out transactions. In the past this was not possible. In fact, it was only possible through online payment processors such as Paypal, Skrill, etc. However, cryptocurrencies are now a new way to pay people.

A lot of these policies were created in the first place so that people can be able to embrace digital technology and be using less of cash. At least for now we can confidently say that this measures has been successful and I hope that it continues to be.

Digital currency has had a good impact on the business world as a whole since it allows us to send and receive money from anywhere and at any time.

Digital currency has had a good impact on the business world as a whole since it allows us to send and receive money from anywhere and at any time.
Digital currency is one of the best things to have happened to us. It makes life very easier because you can send and receive money from any part of the world without difficulties.

In the past you have to send money through international wire transfer in this usually takes up to a week if not a month before the money reflected on the buyers account. But web money has reduced the time and make the business transaction faster.

The digital currency is going to help various government in various ways which is going to include striking inflation and counterfeit. It is almost impossible to just counterfeit the online payment solutions.

Digital money makes it easier for online business owners to make profit faster. Digital money makes it possible to become overnight success as business transaction will be conducted at the speed of light.

To make it clearer, it is the digital wallet that matters now in the online business. The digital wallet holds the real dollars or pesos. It is just like a bank account like Paypal. But I cannot consider the contents of Paypal as digital money because it is real money that can be spent and deposited to my bank account.

The impact of digital money is definitely going to be varying depending on the country that is trying to implement. Most of them are usually doing this because they want people to use less of paper currency.

It would fully bring in the era of cashless transaction in the sense that these days with digital currency many persons would not want to carry physical cash as they would prefer doing their transaction online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds