Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the impact of digital money on the business world?

Digital money helps in fast track the payments of goods and services than the use of fiat currency. Making payments for goods with the use of digital money is easier than fiat currency.

Advertisement Placeholder
Why do you think that digital currency is related to crypto coin? Digital currency is the digital version of the country's money. That is being resorted to by the country for the main purpose of avoiding the contamination of the covid virus with the use of the physical money.

I I will want us to really get the facts clear about this coming digital money or currency as they call it. Is this currency a cryptocurrency or you're just assuming it is a cryptocurrency already?
Actually this digital currency is definitely not a cryptocurrency because it is coming with all different technology although the currency that my country are proposing to introduce has not announced a kind of technology that will be used to run it and if after they are not the technology that is when we will know if it a cryptocurrency or not.

The beauty about digital currencies especially for business is the fact that nobody is going to be controlling the money and everybody is a bank of himself.

First, it will promote easy cash flow in a country and engage the banks to work more and better. Also, it promotes easily banking services at our own preferred time and place without forming a long queue at the bank premises while waiting for you turn.

In the long run, CBDCs will facilitate easier transactions. It may even get to be used hand in hand with cryptocurrencies. The advantages of both systems together will be massively beneficial to people
Absolutely, cashless economy is already taken the lead which will gradually take off the paper Currency. Very likely more countries will launch CBDC next year.

Digital currency has had a positive impact on the business world generally because with digital money we can send money and receive anywhere and anytime
There are a lot of benefits when it comes to the use of digital currency in e-commerce and global trading.It makes trading to become global,and it makes payment and transaction to be faster by elimination bottle neck assocated with transfers.

Digital money helps in fast track the payments of goods and services than the use of fiat currency. Making payments for goods with the use of digital money is easier than fiat currency.
I have to agree with the convenience of using digital money. However, the digital money that is in the digital wallet is for payments using the legit currency. It is not the crypto coin that we are talking here because crypto coin is not a currency. I just want to be clear with that.

For me it will be very much ideal and not ordeal for online businesses to adopt cryptocurrency payment option for faster payment and not delays with other old methods of payment.

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages , buying and selling and getting your money settle immediately in your wallet is an advantage , while being duped is the disadvantage

The digital coin will be of good impact to the economy and most businesses. This digital coin will help the payment of good and services to be easy and will reduces scam

Digital payments may help businesses make more money by making financial transactions with consumers, suppliers, and the government easier, safer, and less expensive.

Digital currencies have always been another means of exchange apart from traditional currencies. What I don't like is governments trying to stifle the use of cryptos and the likes by their citizens and then going ahead to create a digital currency, that can be tracked and only is used within the country. Digital currencies have had positive impacts overall and negative too, but more positive impacts.

Digital currency enables direct payments between payees and payors and eliminates infrastructure costs, intermediaries, and processing costs. It also allows the easy and transparent flow of funds.workers get fraustrated after delivery a job and get feed back of in availability of payment due to one issues or the other but Digital currency make things easier as their is no less or no charges when transferring fund to individual

The sell of front the sell and sell the building unlike the sell and ddhhd and earn money than the sell of the building and sell it the is is is low high and earn sell t

The way cryptocurrency is going it is very likely that almost all
companies or in reputable institutions we like to have their
own coin just as we have seen some football clubs already
having their own cryptocurrency tokens or coin.

The way cryptocurrency is going it is very likely that almost all
companies or in reputable institutions we like to have their
own coin just as we have seen some football clubs already
having their own cryptocurrency tokens or coin.
Yes this is actually what is happening and I believe that cryptocurrency will have a lot of exposure in the future and those people that are investing in cryptocurrency will make a lot of money.

I need to point out a correction. Digital money that we normally see on the app platforms of the local banks is totally different from the CBDC . The CBDC project employs the use of blockchain technology and it's a decentralized currency like the cryptocurrency.

I can't understand this, is Cryptocurrency not digital money? what are the characteristics of digital money and also what are the features of Cryptocurrency because someone said that there is different between both of them

The impact of digital money on the business world I getting more and more evident because considering the way things are turning out in the world of business, digital money is here to stay

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds