Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the highest amount you have earned from your single assignment?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can receive freelance assignments from freelance marketplaces, previous clients, or even from random clients who contact you via social site, email or website. I once received a website building assignment. I was paid $600 for setting up the website and publishing 10 pages on the website.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know if I can call this an assignment. However, I once worked as a home tutor and earned $200 in three months by working one hour every day.

I have been online working as a freelancer and working in a forum sites and the most money I have eve gotten from a job is $7 working on a freelancing sites, and $5 each week in a forum site.

The highest amount of money that I have made online on a single withdrawal or assignment would be $40 and this was made possible because I worked for a long time before I requested for my withdrawal.

I envy people who can get projects to work on for earning real money. My primary work in online is the PTP forum which pays in coins only. Right now I am thinking of going into a workshop lecturer for movie production. But I am not comfortable in using video conferencing especially that examples have to be shown in clear format. Video conference is more for talking only.

I have done several jobs online but do to my past work experience I always receive tutoring jobs. My biggest assignment was last year during the pandemic, I was handsomely paid to tutor some children online which I was paid $500 a week.

You can receive freelance assignments from freelance marketplaces, previous clients, or even from random clients who contact you via social site, email or website. I once received a website building assignment. I was paid $600 for setting up the website and publishing 10 pages on the website.
Mine is quite different from a freelancing work is also not a any online task work but I’ve worked in a primary school as an assistant class teacher and i use to receive &35 per month

The highest amount of money that I have made online on a single withdrawal or assignment would be $40 and this was made possible because I worked for a long time before I requested for my withdrawal.
That's one of the advantages of leaving one's money to accumulate much more bigger before requesting withdrawal from some platforms

I have been online working as a freelancer and working in a forum sites and the most money I have eve gotten from a job is $7 working on a freelancing sites, and $5 each week in a forum site.
Can you share with us which freelancing site you were using. I used Microworkers and they usually paid me well. But I never earn that much amount in a single day as you have mentioned.

That's one of the advantages of leaving one's money to accumulate much more bigger before requesting withdrawal from some platforms
I have also startle leaving my money to accumulate on forum sites that untrusted in which I don't normally do like before because of the fear of being scam by some of the sites,.

Well it depends quite a lot on the task to be done as these sites tends to increase the pay with increases effort so the more you wish to earn the more the effort to be put into it

I have also startle leaving my money to accumulate on forum sites that untrusted in which I don't normally do like before because of the fear of being scam by some of the sites,.
Yes that is a very smart move there too. Before one can actually talk of leaving funds to accumulate in a platform, the platform must be a trusted one first to be able to that safely

I don't know if I can call this an assignment. However, I once worked as a home tutor and earned $200 in three months by working one hour every day.
Yes, you can call it an assignment too since you earned this amount in a single day contract job. So yes it falls in the same line of works of a freelancer on contract. That's good money you made actually.

Yes that is a very smart move there too. Before one can actually talk of leaving funds to accumulate in a platform, the platform must be a trusted one first to be able to that safely
Getting to trust sites has to do with the relationship you have with the site's, I have studied bizdustry and i have realised that they are tested andbtrusted ,so i leave my money there for few weeks.

Getting to trust sites has to do with the relationship you have with the site's, I have studied bizdustry and i have realised that they are tested andbtrusted ,so i leave my money there for few weeks.
I am also using bizdustry for quite a lot of time and I am fully satisfied with it. I love posting in forums and blogs. And what else we will need if we can get incentives too for our passion. Though I am yet to make any withdrawal from here.

I have not really gotten into making money online through taking assignments. I only rely on forum posting and article writing in order to earn online, and the earnings have been good for me.

I remember I once had this affiliate offer and was supposed to publicise a product for the international company and after the given date I had more sales than expected I had a $300 bonus, it was very encouraging.

most of the online work I am doing I concentrate more on paid to post and that is what I've been making my money from ,the amount of money I can make in a day should be about 1 dollars from paid to post sites and that is what I have been doing so I'm thinking of learning a digital skill to support this one

most of the online work I am doing I concentrate more on paid to post and that is what I've been making my money from ,the amount of money I can make in a day should be about 1 dollars from paid to post sites and that is what I have been doing so I'm thinking of learning a digital skill to support this one
This amount I have earned from my single assignment was $10 and that was a good start up and a good encouragement for me as and online business owner.

This amount I have earned from my single assignment was $10 and that was a good start up and a good encouragement for me as and online business owner.
wow that's really nice ,if you can be making up to $10 every day then there is a possibility of making close to over $300 every month,I would like to know more about what you have been doing online to make money, i might also be interesting to learn from you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds