Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the greatest achievement in your work or business that you are most proud of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
In the workplace there is always this pressure on us to do some great things, make ourselves and our boss proud, we all have that deep inner desire to accomplish great things in whatever we do but we don't always get to do that all the time.
In Business too, we all wants to grow up our businesses, increase sales,and make that business our dream come true business.
So be you a worker or a business owner, what is the thing in your business or at your workplace that you have achieved and most proud of?

Advertisement Placeholder
In the workplace there is always this pressure on us to do some great things, make ourselves and our boss proud, we all have that deep inner desire to accomplish great things in whatever we do but we don't always get to do that all the time.
In Business too, we all wants to grow up our businesses, increase sales,and make that business our dream come true business.
So be you a worker or a business owner, what is the thing in your business or at your workplace that you have achieved and most proud of?
As a business owner, my greatest achievement so far is a systematic combination of being counselor (psychologist), an academic project developer and a professional barber. However, i gave been able to adept to rendering those services each to different set of people on a daily basis with out feeling an iota of duress.

am so happy,I have reached levels people never thought am gonna reach,

been able to face my long age-long enemies, and came out victorious

been able to meet some wonderful people
been able to discover the real me.

started from the bottom, now we are here.

Well, I start by making the premise that unfortunately, I am currently jobless!
However in the past, I was employed by a steel mill. My pride was to be able from the beginning to learn how to carry out my daily task, being able to work in autonomy.

Achievements really are things one ought to be proud of, one of my achievement at the place of my work and am very proud of was an incident that happened that would have cost my boss huge money, but luckily I could spot it out and called her action. She was very happy at the end of the day.

The greatest Achievement in my line of work That I am proud of is the opportunity to make impact in the lives of children and also to be able to teach and equip them in things they need to know and how to survive in the society and at the end of the day we all learn one or two things.

Well, that should be Quality of services we rendered to our customers. Which we achieved by motivating our staff, job training, and the most important of them all is teamwork. Creating a good working environment that allows creativity and encourages individuals contributions makes it easy to achieve.

I am not a person to say that I am proud, but I do feel very grateful for reaching levels of experience of which I have been surprised by giving me public and private recognition. They have given me plaques and diplomas. I am satisfied to work where I am, which is education, it has not been easy but I love it.

When I was a computer programmer I was named one of the best programmers in banking industry. That was the era of the mainframe. My last formal employment was as a General Manager of a medium sized Japanese software house. To be honest I am not really proud of those achievements because it is against my policy to talk of job positions and earnings. I only said it here just for the sake of the forum discussions but not really to brag.

When I took over the business, it was almost bankrupt as there was no funds to procure raw materials. But I was able to get it back on its feet and even open two other branches in my state of residence. Now, we have employed five other personnel to assist us in managing it

I have do many fears that I'm so proud of. To start with, I'm proud of how far I've improved. Whenever I get positive feedbacks from my customers, I am always happy and that will always be my greatest achievement.

The greatest mistake I will say every one should avoid is investing with funds that you know you don't want to lose.. normally investments can come in the field losses and it is normal, everyone should be prepared for such in case it happens. That is it.

Everyone has proud whatever they done good in workplace aur business so my is doing such kind of work to home I afraid first and then take a step to do whatever is the condition and I I want the the task without any fair and problem so this is the greatest proud for me e which I got in my workplace and in business.

I'm not a salary earner or employee, I have my own work as a self employed. My work is Art, Sign & General Probably, I'm also a graphic designer. Therefore, I'm grateful on my work, I'm being achieving a little and moving towards my goals. I'm always proud of my work.

The achievement I am the most proud of is managing a very large project on a very tight deadline (... detailed information pertaining to this project, such as the company name, and so on). As a result, I developed strong time management skills that will undoubtedly enable me to thrive in this role at your company."

my most significant achievement was graduating university top of my class while working full time. Some days, I would put in 15hours between work and school. I am very proud of that achievement , and the situation taught me a great deal about accountability, time-blocking, and prioritization.

To own a business is something that many people consider as an achievement, even myself
So to me owning a business that a little bit doing well is my greatest achievement, when it comes to my business I always want to be the best.

The greatest achievement of my work and business is in terms of expansion, I have been able to expand my business and I have branches in five places within the state this has made me a proud business man.

Completing a task or achieving a specific goals is a vital things which is really making me happy. Also when I seek for contract and the contract get awarded to me is a great task been achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds