Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the greatest achievement in your work or business that you are most proud of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Achievement is very relative and I'm proud of every baby steps I take. I brought in a record number of new clients and had record profitability. My single biggest business accomplishment has been focus. I was focused on the most important things for success, and I defined what success looks like in advance.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of my greatest achievements as a manager in my workplace is to take my sales team from 16th position in regional ranking to fourth position in a year. I am also happy to take them from the fourth position in regional ranking to the second position nationwide. One of my team members rank as first impersonal sales nationwide. This has really helped me to boost my confidence in managing people in my team.

So far yet to start any business, but once my family did and we just earned 2.5 lac in just 3 to 4 months and that was amazing achievement for us and i proud of that. But so far o only invested in crypto world, yesterday i was getting profit of 8 dollars but now getting only $1, that moment encouraged me but now neutral

The success and breakthrough that I have experienced has given me a whole new experience. The good thing about the success is it had led to me meeting some prominent business men whose stories are great and driving.

My greatest achievement in my business offline was still surviving in business up till now since last three years, after so many friends and family thought I will not be in business anymore. But I am in business and striving daily.

My greatest achievement was coming to the world of cryptocurrency learnt the trading during the lock down last year started by investing a little amount of money and was happy I did, sold some portion during the festive period and now still have double the amount I invested

Where I work, it was such a success to be part of those that won the award last year as one of the outstanding staff. This year also began with a promotion and I must say that this is one of the best things that has happened in the past few years that I began working at the company.

In the workplace there is always this pressure on us to do some great things, make ourselves and our boss proud, we all have that deep inner desire to accomplish great things in whatever we do but we don't always get to do that all the time.
In Business too, we all wants to grow up our businesses, increase sales,and make that business our dream come true business.
So be you a worker or a business owner, what is the thing in your business or at your workplace that you have achieved and most proud of?
The fact that I started a business of my own some years ago and I am still doing it is a very great things that I'm proud of. The fact that despite having a low paying job, I have my own job too. I'm also proud of that

I started a farm about two years ago and it was difficult challange. I have managed to keep it running profitably and at a very very good way. It hasn't been easy of course and needing capital for expansion but I am hopeful.

I was able to visit all the personnel managers in the industrial estate and won all the contracts for my company.

Last edited:
One of the achievements I am most proud of is the leadership position I was able to handle. As a team leader who a led a group of young people in a project. Having finished the project, the remark was so massive from the organization. Also, participating à monthly key performance indicators where I came first was another one..

The greatest achievement of my work and business is in terms of expansion, I have been able to expand my business and I have branches in five places within the state this has made me a proud business man.
The greatest achievement in my life as a student is realising that books or syllabus will only take you to point, however, you have to explore the art of learning.

The greatest achievement I make in my work is the number of workers I was able to employed into my establishment. Some if them have wife, children and some other dependant that is taken care of. I organized some training for my workers to let them exposed to rudiments of their work so that they will be improved in their work . I also organized a competition in which the best staff is being recognised at least once every month.

I currently do not have any offline work and of course no business yet but in the nearest future i'll try to own an offline business. Meanwhile, i have rendered some writing project before and what i am most proud of is the satisfaction derived from the service i have rendered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds