Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the difference between self employed and business onwer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference between self employed and business owner? To me, they are the same but just little difference. Business owner can employ one to mange is business for him, he is the Boss of his business, and he is not answering yes to anybody. Self employed is also the sole owner of his company and he can also employ and fire whomever he or she wishes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business onwers and self employed it almost looks likely to the same thing and it hardly to differentiate between them but nevertheless business onwer owns the business while self employed may likely to be someone that is working for his or her self.

A business person is someone who is directly in trading of manufacturing activity, this activity could be carried on by anyone on his behalf, in his absence and even in case of death of the person, his descendants can take over and earn continuously.
A business person may be qualified, or illiterate, skilled or unskilled, but generates employment for others over a period of time , thereby helping all, himself, his family, the society and the nation.
On the other hand a self employed person is someone who uses his or her skills, talent, knowledge, qualification, physical and mental abilities to earn their livelyhood.
A self employed person may assist a business man or any individual or organization on any matter. They are basically people who are involved in activities that come under aids to trade

for self employed,they own manage and run their business themselves while for business owners they also own the company but they don't solely manage it because they have employees who are helping hands and can also give relevant advice

I don't really think their is any difference between self employ and a business owner because they are almost the same thing to if you are a business man or woman you are already self employed you can't have a business of your own and start looking for job.

There is no difference between a business owner and a self-employed person. They are one and the same thing meaning someone who has a business. These two words shouldn't be confusing at all because it should be easily decoded if I am saying that I am self-employed meaning I employed myself and before I can employ myself that means I have a business.

All self employed people are business owners but not all business owners are self employed. To Carry on a trade or business as a sole proprietor or independent contractor.

Is there any difference between business owner and self employed?
To me, I didn't see much or any different between the two. As a business owner, you are working in your own company, you employed yourself, you are not working under anybody or running a business for someone else. So the two are closely relayed, intact they are same.

Although they seem to be the same, There is a difference between self employed and business owner. When one is self employed then he can work alone without hiring others, but when you own a business does not necessarily mean you work, it means you hired others to work for you.

You're probably self-employed if you: run your business for yourself and take responsibility for its success or failure. have several customers at the same time. ... provide the main items of equipment to do your work.The general rule is that you will be: An employee if you work for someone and do not have the risks of running a business. Self-employed if you run your own business on your own account and are responsible for the success or failure of that business.

What's the difference between sell employed and business owner. Well self employment or employed means that a you work for yourself and not under anyone. While a business owner means you still under a person, a person who have the right to control you in anyway. Well I prefer self employed than business owner.

The difference is not much, self employed operate the business alone and cannot leave the business if he does his business will be dormant for that day while business owners employed people who work for him and he earned while sleeping he can decide to go on vacation and his business will still be moving.

Is there any difference between business owner and self employed?
The only difference between self employed and business owner is in the size of the business.
A business owner may not necessarily need to partake in the day to day running of the business as he may be skilled or unskilled. He generates employment for others while a self employed is some one who own and run his business by himself using his own skills and understanding of the business to make a living out of it

Self employed is someone who is into a business, control, manage, and employ other too. He or she use their money. But a business owner is someone who has series of business and calls others to come invest too. He has group of companies and hired experts to help in running it.

I feel it's the same thing, it's just twist of English language.
Business owner and self employed are the same thing, they are both the owner of the business
The both have the highest say in the running of the business
So I don't see any difference between a business owner and a self employed entrepreneur

Self-Employed - Working for oneself as a freelancer or the owner of a business rather than for an employer. Entrepreneur - A person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so. ... On the other hand an entrepreneur is all about risk and reward.

A business owner is the owner of a business but he can hire people (employee) to work for him/her while he pays their salary at the end of the month while a self employ person is the person that owns a business but works alone.

self employed means he's freelancing or doing some sort of jobs where he has no boss or teammates in some occasions, when business owner he's the leader of some group and people are working for him (or with him, depending on how he sees it)

Business owner can be a sole proprietorship, partnership or other forms of business ownership. There isn't much disparity between a business holder and a self employed individual although a self employed individual can be a business owner or engaged in a partnership business

You can be self employed without having a business but you cannot be a business owner with being self employed. Freelancers are self employed but it doesn't mean they have a functional business with an organizational structure. They only provide services. Business owners have the organizational structure, are registered with the government and can also provide a service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds