Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the coolest way to make money online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookwormlux1

Captain Junkie
Credits
Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
What about you, what's the coolest way of earning money online that you know?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot cool ways, and the cool is relative. You can invest in e-commerce (DropShipping), you can also invest in Cryptocurrencies.

I have seen and read many things about domain flipping and to be candid, I am a little interested in it. Any ideas how I can know more?

-if you have a skill, you can work on Fiveer, Freelancer sites
-you can create a blog, a channel on youtube.

a lot of domains, just select where do you feel comfort

The platform YouTube it's so profitable!
If you have a camera and a computer you can make money so easy, you can make stream and put a donation link.

I have seen and read many things about domain flipping and to be candid, I am a little interested in it. Any ideas how I can know more?
You have to read alot and understand this business. You can check www.namepros.com There are a lot of discussions there about domain flipping. The beginners section is very helpful.

Coolest way to make money online is by doing what you love. Take for example bloggers or YouTubers. They enjoy their life while sharing their experiences with other people and for them it's like the perfect job

The coolest way to earn more online is through crypto trading because i love earning from that means since i gain a lot

Well for me the coolest way to make money online is by posting and commenting on pay to post site, expecially on Android phones

For me it always be Web development as I like to create modern look websites specially PSD to website which is more better for me to make interactive website for clients. Other option is dropshipping which is much better than Affiliate marketing.

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
What about you, what's the coolest way of earning money online that you know?
Since almost all revenue share sites and forums are only paying peanuts. and some even broken peanuts for your time and contributions to the site/forum, I don't think there is any coolest way to earn money online. At least, I could not find one so far.

In my opinion it's Youtube, because you make a live stream and put the donation link, it's very easy(y)

For me, the coolest way to earn online is through writing. I love writing so much and when I found ways to earn from my writing, I was so thrilled. I then started working in paid to post and article writing sites.

You can profit online by creating a website, YouTube channel, or Instagram page, but you must have a certain number of followers

this site pays pretty ok, but if you don't like, youtube, streamer, the job of the future, in my opinion, just sit in front of a computer and post videos, or games, you can also try streaming sites, twitch nimo. ..you put a donation bar, and you play, but to capture the attraction of those who follow you

Since I began working online in 2018,from last year I have been doing a lot of work with forex trading .I think when it comes to earning money online forex is the best after I have acquired a lot of knowledge and understood how thinks work.It is not a rich quick scheme but when you got some knowledge ,you will be at a good place to become a profitable trader.

Since almost all revenue share sites and forums are only paying peanuts. and some even broken peanuts for your time and contributions to the site/forum, I don't think there is any coolest way to earn money online. At least, I could not find one so far.
Lol. You haven't tried any alternatives that is why you said there isn't any cool way. You can learn some skills that would fetch you real money online.

I've used many different ways online but the only way i got a great deal of money is exchange platteform (bitcoin) but for a begginer it could be a risk

I've used many different ways online but the only way i got a great deal of money is exchange platteform (bitcoin) but for a begginer it could be a risk
I agree, I am a beginner at all in trading crypto but I was lucky last months because I could make 200$ as a profit Xd:ROFLMAO::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds