Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest earning affiliate program?

WebKitty

Reputable member
Credits
I am going to guess it is Amazon but I want to see if anyone knows the stats for them across the board. I know there are some that can earn you a decent amount if you are able to get people interacting and buying stuff. It seems Amazon's approach is the best though as the user only has to click on a link and buy something in a set session and you earn money, even if it isn't something you were specifically recommending to people.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think Amazon is the biggest affiliate program. I believe it is easier to generate sales through Amazon affiliate marketing compared to other affiliate program. That's because when people shop on Amazon, they can shop with confidence. After Amazon, I believe Clickbank is biggest affiliate program.

It should be Amazon affiliate marketing program and Walmart affiliate marketing program. They are the biggest shopping websites which buyers have a lot of trust shopping on both of the websites. Affiliate marketing sellers makes so many sales and get many sales commission.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds