Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challange for most business

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??

Some businesses are in serious problems today for not having any kind of contingency plan. Take for instance with what the pandemic of Corona virus, most businesses closed. It was a very big challenge for most businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some businesses are in serious problems today for not having any kind of contingency plan. Take for instance with what the pandemic of Corona virus, most businesses closed. It was a very big challenge for most businesses.

I think this is because they were not prepared about the Covid-19 pandemic. In my city, many people do not even considered Covid-19 something that should be feared and this lead to lockdown and poor economical conditions.

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
Some people face the problem of capital for their businesses which hinders them from growing to the level they are supposed to over the course of years. Some are drawn back for still running their businesses manually.

Some people face the problem of capital for their businesses which hinders them from growing to the level they are supposed to over the course of years. Some are drawn back for still running their businesses manually.
The problem of low capital is truly a great challenge. First, it hinders people from even starting the business. Then it also hinders growth because without enough money, there is less room for expansion.

Aside from mismanagement of funds and materials in some companies, focus and consistency must be the watch word in order to keep it and to maintain. Also setting aside the things to be done and making sure it is done might also lead to it.

There are different challenges ,sometimes this also depends on the location of an individual .over here I can say that the problem of people who are thinking of engaging into business might be that the lack the required money that they need to establish the type of business they are interested. Some people in other countries of the world may face similar challenge and some may face natural disaster such as flood and others.

I think the biggest challenge facing most of the small scale business is our ability to raise capital for business. it can be very hard if it happens that you don't have anyone around you who is rich enough to support your business idea.

Getting new clients is one of the most difficult things in business. Meeting good people who can run business like you and not dissappoint you. Having to keep to your promises is another thing as well. Running business is very very very very hard.
I have seen so many businesses crash and crumble as a result of not being able to get adequate number of people to buy their business products and services and without sales, they can't succeed.

The problem of low capital is truly a great challenge. First, it hinders people from even starting the business. Then it also hinders growth because without enough money, there is less room for expansion.
Business is all about capital. If the capital to successfully run a business isn't available, it would be very hard to buy all the necessary products and resources needed to help the business grow.

the biggest challenges in most of the business is lack of adequate preparation and plans , plans helps in success of a business but when it's absent it leads to failure ,you are expected to plan everything before venturing into a business .

You're right.
Developing a plan that will progress one's business usually seem difficult. If the plans are not solid enough, the business can't yield.
Getting customers and then developing strategies to make them stay seems to be another challenge for most businesses.

Business is all about capital. If the capital to successfully run a business isn't available, it would be very hard to buy all the necessary products and resources needed to help the business grow.
capital is just one of the tools to be sincere because its the sole or bedrock to any business,so its require proper capital management and planing to keep any business in a good state so for this aspect I beleive if the capital in any business is properly manage then such business tends to grow well

I am still of the opinion that the greatest challenge confronting a business is inadequate or even lack of planning. That is why it is said that he who fails to plan, plans to fail. That is just my opinion on this. Thanks for sharing.

One of biggest challenge in a business is poor sell and also location because location is very important in a business, so that you will making more sell in your business.

Ability to raise capital is one of the biggest problem of every business. Most business men don't have access to fund. Another problem of some businesses how to survive competition in the marketplace.

That is right. Especially since business only depends on resources in order to grow. That is why it is very necessary to sit down and make a plan on all the resources needed so that you settle on the right amount of capital.

Capital can be classified as one of the biggest problems when it comes to conducting business. However, it is not the only problem. Many people have capital but they lack good skills and have a difficulty choosing the right business for themselves.

Capital can be classified as one of the biggest problems when it comes to conducting business. However, it is not the only problem. Many people have capital but they lack good skills and have a difficulty choosing the right business for themselves.
Do you know why capital stands out as the biggest challenges most people face in their business? It's because they can actually buy the skills they need by employing those with it. But without capital and you have skills, you can only work for people.

Do you know why capital stands out as the biggest challenges most people face in their business? It's because they can actually buy the skills they need by employing those with it. But without capital and you have skills, you can only work for people.

I think this is because many people have great ideas when it comes to starting a business in my area. However, they are not able to start business due to the fact that they do not have sufficient funds to start a business.

I think this is because many people have great ideas when it comes to starting a business in my area. However, they are not able to start business due to the fact that they do not have sufficient funds to start a business.
Exactly, lack of capital have seen a lot of business ideas that are supposed to be successful go down the mud because there is no way for them to finance such business plans to be a reality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds