Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challange for most business

1) No one, not even family and close friends, will admire your audacity to start a company. Everyone, without exception, will think you’re an idiot for not having a “regular job” for the sake of an elusive “stability”.

2)No amount of reading or advice can prepare you for the real thing. You will be hit countless times, from every direction imaginable. Keep at it, and learn from your own (and other people’s) mistakes.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is so big, its challenges are so big. In order to start any business, one has to make feasibility for it first.The bigger the business, the more money is needed to start. Then the servants are solved for marketing.There are even bigger challenges

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
I would say most online businesses do fail because of competition. Almost all the profitable fields of online businesses are highly competitive and for you to succeed, you always need to work very hard. Some people do fail because they don't take into consideration their skills, but just the profit in it and such people too do fail most at times.

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
Many would say the biggest challenge they face is the capital while others will say is the running cost. I am beginning to think that the moment you venture into a business without strong financial plans you would end up being in either of both categories mentioned. It is not easy getting clients in an online business.

The biggest challenge for most businesses when going online is Developing a proper plan. Most businesses find it tough to develop a plan while going online because they don’t know where they should focus on. They are confused between Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Search Engine Optimisation.

Designing Systems and Processes. .

Lack of Direction/Vision. ...
Coping With Market Competition.
Keeping Up With Market Transformations.
Reducing Dependencies On The Founding Team.
Are the main chalanges facesd by various business

I think for any business you have a lot of changes. The biggest challenge is money. If you have money, you can start a business.So this is also a big challenge for you Then you see that people have a lot of people for marketing. You have to hire a train of these people. This is also a challenge for you and advertising is a big challenge.

Going of moving a business online goes beyond just setting up social media accounts. One of the challenges faced when going online is lack of experience, most people are not familiar with the online world, they know little about building and growing a customer base.
Going of moving a business online goes beyond just setting up social media accounts. One of the challenges faced when going online is lack of experience, most people are not familiar with the online world, they know little about building and growing a customer base.
To starting a new buisness you face a lot of problems
while during online buisness you can also face different kind of problem like searching the market places all over the world searching the customers find the new technologies about buisness.
In offline buisness you set up all the management

The biggest challenge for most businesses when going online is Developing a proper plan. Most businesses find it tough to develop a plan while going online because they don't know where they should focus on. They are confused between Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Search Engine Optimisation.

What is the biggest challenge for most businesses when going online?

Budget planning.

To plan

Improving a website.

Customer base description.

There are a lot of challenge for business some may varies depending on the kind of business. Some if these challenges includes lack of fund, location, poor management of the business, customer service and so much more.

There are many challenges that can face business, but the most one are a lack of financial challenge, poor selling challenge. The most business nowadays are lack of financial and This is great challenge in a business because any that do not see a standard financial will not move up or last. Then poor selling is another most challenge that is facing a many business.

When it comes to online business, the biggest challenge for most businesses is to come up with a plan. When going online, most businesses find it difficult to plan because they do not know where to focus. They are confused between search engine marketing, social media marketing, and search engine optimization.

I think one of the biggest challenges is i have ever experience in business is people or my customers trust because few of my new cusitmers some time believe that when conservation on a deal is made virtually or on phone there is still an opprtunity of it to be change maybe when we meet physical contact so i think the sentiment there is something that is major that i have to clear.
When decision are made i want to believe this is final.

Without not getting client your business is going nowhere. And in business to get client is one of the most hardest thing to do, that's internet is now making it easy for us. But at first taking your business online and driving traffic either paid ads or organic traffic is not an easy task going.

There are a lot of challenges facing business. One of the biggest challenges is how to get a potential customer and how not to lose them. Because without them patronizing your business, there wouldn't be anything called business. So, gaining customers and retaining them is one of the biggest challenges.

The biggest challenge facing a business is marketing or promotion of business if you are marketing your business very very business will be definitely true and many people do not know how to market their business and how to promote their business.

The biggest challenge for most businesses when going online is Developing a proper plan. Most businesses find it tough to develop a plan while going online because they don't know where they should focus on. They are confused between Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Search Engine Optimisation

Without not getting client your business is going nowhere. And in business to get client is one of the most hardest thing to do, that's internet is now making it easy for us. But at first taking your business online and driving traffic either paid ads or organic traffic is not an easy task going.
The biggest challenge for most business is getting customers or client. Also, getting such customers or clients to pay the amount they want is another issue entirely since most of these clients are extremely annoying. They feel they're taking advantage of in one way or the other.

The biggest challange for most businesses will be survival at start. Analyst say that 90% of businesses fail within the first five years of establishment. So it is therefore a hurdle every business must strive to cross in other to succees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds