Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challange for most business

Exactly, lack of capital have seen a lot of business ideas that are supposed to be successful go down the mud because there is no way for them to finance such business plans to be a reality.
The problem is that having a capital is not enough. You also need to have a good trading startegy and plan. I had a capital of $76 and I lost that after I got into crypto trading because my startegy was not so good. I sold when the price of coins fluctuated. I am talking about crypto trade but each and every business has its own strategy.

Advertisement Placeholder
The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
If you haven't got a plan that will progress your business prior to your going online, then there is really no need to.
That could be one of the challenges businesses face when going online.
Some others may find it difficult to attract customers online.

There are businesses that their major problem is the business location which hinders the growth of the business even though they have a lot of capital to help to get products and services but their location will always mar their business sales.

There are businesses that their major problem is the business location which hinders the growth of the business even though they have a lot of capital to help to get products and services but their location will always mar their business sales.
If everything is been allocated for and you don't have a very strategic position to run your business it is going to be very difficult for a business to kick off.

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
The biggest challenge of business whether online or offline is in the sales of products or services. It's because when there is no sales, there is no money coming in to the business. When there is no coming in I believe that business will later on just close down.

If everything is been allocated for and you don't have a very strategic position to run your business it is going to be very difficult for a business to kick off.
Exactly, the business sales is going to be very sluggish and it's not something any new business would pray for because it's going to slow down your growth.

Exactly, the business sales is going to be very sluggish and it's not something any new business would pray for because it's going to slow down your growth.
A strategic location means everything to any business that is starting newly because you need all the customers that we can get another for the business to start in a very good way and grow larger.

one of the biggest challenges I have noticed on most of the business is distraction, when you are distracted maybe by friends or family members you won't give the business the best of you.

Raising capital for the business is one of the biggest challenges most business owners often face most of the time. Another thing is acute competition in the marketplace.

The technology is very advanced today. Not to mention that new software, online services, analytics solutions can give new sparkling business ideas. One of the biggest challenge for every business is to improve all this digital skills.

Most of the entrepreneurs find it difficult to raise capital for their business. The reason is that most of the financial institutions usually ask for higher quality of for every loan you want to obtain from them.

I think most business actually do find it hard getting customers at the begining state of the business , because of the rejection and fear of people trying out their products most times

The number one challenge that most online business are facing now is lack of customers because most people are not used to social media business but rather they prefer hand to hand business.

Well I would actually say the lack of customers and so the number and amount of debts you have to pay,this can happen is maybe you got a loan to actually start the business

One of the major problems that business especially around here face is the lack of market data that they can use to make a research about their customers or to be able to track their progress.

Getting new clients is one of the most difficult things in business. Meeting good people who can run business like you and not dissappoint you. Having to keep to your promises is another thing as well. Running business is very very very very hard.
Every business posses this problem of getting new clients. I believe once the quality of your product is top notch, then this issue would be reduced

For most start-ups, the issue they always have is lack of enough capital to takeoff or sustain it for a period of them before the business starts generating income.
But for business owners who've successfully started, the challenge I notice is that, they have advertising problem.

One of the biggest challenges, most of the business are facing or battling with this day, are the issue of capital. The capital which may be required to service loan and also workers and to keep to the daily running of the business effectively.

I think there are several challenges faced by many businesses. One of the major factor that is now affecting many businesses in a negative way is inflation in my country. Each and every week the prices of commodities are increasing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds