Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challange for most business

One of the worse challenges of business is location. Location is one of the determinant either à business will prosper or fail. It is in this wise that one must look à good location for business. Also, looking for customer for patronage. It is difficult to get customers for patronage.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most challenge for most business is beginning or starting a business that is where you have much work to do. I want to start a business you must first of all I have the plan a plan he is the tools that you work with in order for you to achieve your stipulated goal.
This when your ability and patience is out to test. It so requires a lot of capital at a point the expenses would even be more than the turnover, you just have to give it time

In my country in wish poverty is very common, rasing capital is the biggest challenges for most entrepreneurs. Financial institutions are also not helping in this aspect as they always request for huge collateral in order to obtain a loan.

The Biggest challenge for the majority of businesses when going online is Developing a suitable strategy. Most businesses find it hard to come up with a strategy whilst going online since they do not understand where they ought to concentrate on. They're perplexed involving Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization.

One of the problems that a lot of people are facing in their business is that of inconsistent government policies. This kind of policies can usually render your ideas useless within a very short period of time.

One of the problems that a lot of people are facing in their business is that of inconsistent government policies. This kind of policies can usually render your ideas useless within a very short period of time.
I think apart from unfavorable government policies, another factor that can negatively affect business is lack of capital. There are other factors but I think capital plays a major role.

The most challenging factors about new business is high competition and bad economy.. this is what made some business challenging.. I believe with proper marketing strategy all this thing can be overcome.

I think that the biggest challenge for most business is the ability to manage the risk attached. The risk management is very important and if you know how to manage risk, your business will definitely grow exponentially.

Taking my own business as an example , money challenges is my own business because I need to upgrade my business , to some people. Location is the problem and to others competition is the problem

There are businesses that their major problem is the business location which hinders the growth of the business even though they have a lot of capital to help to get products and services but their location will always mar their business sales.
That is one facto,another one is the inability of the busines owner to properlly study the market trends and dynamics of the marke,lack of financial accountability is another factor.

The biggest challenge that most of the business face is related to capital . The capital is a major constraints in busines. Then if the business sales isn't encouraging, that's another bigger challenge.

Some of the challenges depends on the country of location, the kind of business the people are handling. There are business which are suffering from the government policies on taxation and also infrastructure.

Firstly money is one of the greatest challenge for a business man , because he needs money to upgrade the business and also most of the time , competition is also a challenges.

A really big challenge I believe new or aspiring entrepreneur face is raising capital for their business. This has made a lot of business ideas to remain in the mental bank of their owners instead been brought to light because of poor funding or no capital.

The challenge I can think of is inadequate planing and setting up your website, the search engine optimisation and keywords used, because if you don't get all this things right, you will not be able to sale your products online or make your presences felt online.

Two of the biggest challenges for business or company that i know is that of fund inability and scarcity to upgrade our business and the second problem is getting the right location for the business

It depends on the type of business though. The most challenging part in business for most individual is how to effortlessly beat their competitors to be the one on top most especially for smaller business. It won't be easy for small business to defeat a huge competitors in the market.

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
I don't think developing a business plan is the biggest challenge most businesses face. I think the major problem is inadequate capital. Most small and medium scale businesses do not have the means of raising enough funds to support their business and it's affects their growth.

Mostly for small business which is just growing , competition with the big companies producing the same product is one of the major challenges most small business are facing .

Mostly for small business which is just growing , competition with the big companies producing the same product is one of the major challenges most small business are facing .
I would say capital. Raising capital to run a business organization is one difficult aspect most small scale businesses struggle to overcome and they are often not helped by unfavourable government policies as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds