Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.

Advertisement Placeholder
There’re effective ways of rewarding loyal customers. One of which is to give them discounts on each purchase. The discounts may not be much but it’ll give them a feeling of importance. Another way is to organize promos for your loyal customers. This is also very effective and makes customers feel rewarded for their loyalty

There’re effective ways of rewarding loyal customers. One of which is to give them discounts on each purchase. The discounts may not be much but it’ll give them a feeling of importance. Another way is to organize promos for your loyal customers. This is also very effective and makes customers feel rewarded for their loyalty
@Kamon c4 to make make customers feel rewarded for their loyalty helps the business grow and gains more customers by doing that. When a company value it customers, it becomes easy for the business to win over more potential customers through testimonies and reviews.

There is no stereotypic way of rewarding a loyal customer. The following things could be considered when thinking of rewarding a loyal customer
1. Make sure the quantity and quality of your goods and services are maintained.
2. Discount count be given to a loyal customer in appreciation after meeting certain criteria of business transaction.

As for me the only way I think and I know I can reward loyal customers is just to give them discount in there goods and also make sure they get there goods and also make sure they come first before anybody or any customers because they are the loyal customers in your company and they are also the one that's making you happy and improving the company time to time

Celebrate your customers. Create an early-access program. Ask for customer feedback. Invite customers to a special event. Offer a referral bonus or reward for recruiting new customers. Inspiring long-term loyalty starts with a smart plan refferal system is very best

I think the best way to reward loyal customers is to give the packages at the end of every month
You should give them gift items anytime they purchase something from you
You have to treat them nice

It’s also the perfect time to come up with a plan to reward customers for their loyalty and encourage them to keep coming back in 2015 and beyond.

Here are a few simple, inexpensive ways to help you develop and extend customer loyalty:

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
There are different ways to appreciate loyal customers. You can organize discount sale, you can organize promo. Also, you can give out coupons to loyal customers for redemption.

Actually the most common is the giving customers discount on good or product you purchase but I could there are more to it that you can use to appreciate an active customers, one of it is,
Offering a free service for them for free like , rendering free service to them without the exchange of fund in returns.

The best way of rewarding a loyal customer is by giving discounts and a gift during festive periods. That way the customer would feel honored and would want to be patronizing your organization always. Also asking for their input on certain things, that way you are investing in their emotional bank and they would want to be loyal to you.

Concerning the question on What is the best way to reward loyal customers, I think the best way to reward loyal customers is by giving them discounts on every purchase and letting them know how much you appreciate them by providing quality products

It's a good Idea to reward a loyal customer that has been patronizing you for long time ago. If you reword them to show them you appreciate their patronage. This will make them keep coming and be more loyal to you. There are many way you can take to appreciate your customers.

@Kamon c4 to make make customers feel rewarded for their loyalty helps the business grow and gains more customers by doing that. When a company value it customers, it becomes easy for the business to win over more potential customers through testimonies and reviews.
This is true. Most online vendors does this frequently I order to win trust of potential clients. They also give discounts and request product reviews from their clients. It’s very important

Rewarding your loyal customers is a nice move and this will ensure they patronise you the more. You can reward them by offering discounts on your products or you can buy them souvenirs to appreciate their patronage.

You can reward your loyal customers by giving or offering free items or gifts on multiple purchases, for instance, a customer buys five products and gets one free. Another way is to celebrate them publicly, this works best if you deal with online services or you have an online presence.

The best way to reward loyal customers is through organising of raffle draws promo. Wheaties your loyal customer we have the opportunity to win prices and this will motivate them and encourage them to buy your product more.

The best way is to gave him a small gift at every purchase
You also appreciate the loyal customer by giving him suitable discount because the positive feedback increase your business profit and more people believe in your products and their quality

There are so many good ways to reward a loyal customer, one of which is making him or her part of the shareholder promotion scheme, of there is anya, if not, bimonthly incentives and promo gifts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds