Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

From my point of view giving discount to the loyal client customer is really important in this way they get attraction from your products and goods make sure your products are full of quality and they visit you again and again the second thing is give them for your priority and good response related to to buying things this somethings make your business progress and delight.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yea, the old way of telling customers you value their patronage by providing them discount is not bad, and I believe most customers if not all value discounts on product they already budget to buy high.

Well, other than giving them discounts, loyal customers could be given the privilege of working with the business or company as they have been standing by them. If a loyal customer is skillful and knowledgeable about the mode of operation of the business then he could be employed as staff when vacancy arises. Secondly,loyal customers be given additional goods more than they have bought. That is, if a loyal customer buys 2tins of milk, he could get an extra one for free.

Celebrate your customers. Everyone likes to be recognized for their contributions; your customers are no different. Create an early-access program. Ask for customer feedback. Invite customers to a special event. Offer a referral bonus or reward for recruiting new customers.

Well to get a Royal consumer is very easy make good quality product for them always make them feel they come first. Consumers can only be royal if you treat them well.
[automerge]1612991826[/automerge]
Well to get a Royal consumer is very easy make good quality product for them always make them feel they come first. Consumers can only be royal if you treat them well.

There are different kinds of customers. If a customer has been patronizing me for over ten years, I will give the person a special discount on every purchase he or she has made in my business center. I will ensure I give him the best and better treatment than customer who is just coming.

There are many ways of rewarding a loyal customers. One of which is through incentive. Depending o the nature of the business, there are company who gives incentive at the end of the year while some give in the middle of the year. Another thing is that, you give them promos to encourage their customers. This would in turn brings profit to you too.

Rewarding customers is another way of showing your appreciation for a job well done. Loyal customers should be given special treatment,offer discounts,do gove away free items,all this features will make the customer feel recognised and loved.

Team up with an associated business to offer reciprocal discounts. A classic example is a sports clothing shop that offers discounted membership at the local gym for purchases above a certain value. In return, the gym offers members discount vouchers for the store and access to special promotions.

Buys

This is an easy decision. Buys ought to consistently procure points. Regularly, 10 or 20 focuses for each dollar spent is a decent proportion to begin with. That way the clients feel that they have an important number of points in their record. 500 focuses sound far superior to 25 points despite the fact that they may mean a similar worth.

There are several ways to appreciate your customers. Give them incentives, once in awhile do a promo for them, give them gifts to celebrate their patronage. Respect all your customers, and also be truthful to them at all time. Be sincere to them

One way to reward loyal customers is to always provide unwavering customer support for them as well as giving out discounts occasionally to acknowledge there input into the growth of your business

The best way to reward loyal customers is to try as much as possible to always give them discount when needed. They are the one moving your business forward and I don't think it will be good if you don't show appreciation through that

In rewarding loyal customers, offering discounts on the price of the products or services is great but adding after sales service with gift in addition to all these will really make the customers feel well appreciated thereby making them forever loyal to your business.

Well if you provide excellent and reliable service you will attract loyal customers. Then you can repay them by offering them discounts or extras on top of what they ask for no extra cost.

Hold a preview evening. If you're launching a new offer, invite your best customers to a preview evening where they can buy before the rest of your customers. Make sure the event has an exclusive feel, that you provide good quality refreshments and that your customers have time for networking

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
Loyal customers can be rewarded in many ways... give them good products and services, offer them discounts both sakes and cash discounts. Also, let them feel as important as they are and do not for once think of cheating them. Let them know they are not foolish by trustig you

Talking on how to reward a loyal customers, in every organization there is always a way to say thank you to the customers of your organization and one of them could be to send SMS to them also giving out gifts to them

If you have a big company and you have a record of your loyal customers, is good you reward them, it will make them feel recognized and important, you can set aside a day, maybe close to end of the year and reward them, customers reward day.

I agree with you 💯... Giving discounts is just the best way to reward most loyal customers in your business. You could occasionally do that just to encourage them to keep patronizing you and they might just surprise you and refer more customers to you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds