Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
You always need to have something before going to start a business and of course loan isn't good for a new business man. I think to get that capital you need be a patience and work as much as you can to generate some revenue. Having your own capital gives you so many benefits such and doesn't pressurise you to return it back. Because, once you get pressurized, you wouldn't like to work more and would be in trouble.

Advertisement Placeholder
My dear there is no problem in getting loans from banks, in fact it is up to you how you use it.As long as you spend it on profitable business that can generate even more, businesses like real estate and agriculture.
And if you don't want loan, you can get sponsors from public and private sectors. If this also not work then find in friends and family.

Yes, the reason why you are advise to always resist taking a loan to start a business is very because there is no foreseeable goal thereof, start a business with will only your business profit suffer lost or lose the business, the only way to this only when you give a loan by a close friend or family that never fix a terms and conditions towards actualising you loan money, like there's no allocated frame date of refund but it most be done.
So as to be on a solids ground of utilising the resources or profit from gain as salary and compensation towards yourself or any employee.

My take on the capitalization of a start up is the money from your own pocket or savings. If you don't have the cash then you can probably sell an asset for that purpose - maybe a car or even a property. I agree that it is not good to start up a business with a capital from a loan because that is already putting pressure on you with the monthly installment that would be taken from the profit of your business. What if there is no profit then the installment will be eating your capital.

Of a truth it is not advisable to start a business with a loaned money...So with this I think one should get something doing dat will fetch some amount for income and thereby making it possible to start a business

In my openion, the personal saving is the best thing to start our busniss. When we statr a new work we save more many to run our work.if you should not save money you start saving money and then you start your work. Its not good to take a loan in any bank.

If you do not have saved, you should start saving if you have in mind to open a business. I do not agree with bank loans since the earnings are absorbed by interest. It is better to buy and sell in small quantities to build capital, enlist the support of friends and family.
I can agree with you@Sariana. Now before i was thinking erroneously that loan or collecting loan to start a business is wrong. I stand to correct myself, there is nothing absolutely nothing wrong in collecting loan from the government or bank to start a business.
Nobody is an island nobody that doesn't borrow even nations i mean powerful nations do collect loan. Collect loan and start you will be motivated after all everything is about risk.
[automerge]1611895279[/automerge]
If you do not have saved, you should start saving if you have in mind to open a business. I do not agree with bank loans since the earnings are absorbed by interest. It is better to buy and sell in small quantities to build capital, enlist the support of friends and family.
I can agree with you@Sariana. Now before i was thinking erroneously that loan or collecting loan to start a business is wrong. I stand to correct myself, there is nothing absolutely nothing wrong in collecting loan from the government or bank to start a business.
Nobody is an island nobody that doesn't borrow even nations i mean powerful nations do collect loan. Collect loan and start you will be motivated after all everything is about risk.

If you don't have personal savings to finance the business, you should consider partnership or saving up before starting the business. There are ways to earn money online. You can decide to choose one and stick with it for a month or two then you use the money earned to start a business. It requires a lot of dedication though.

Companies generally exist to earn a profit by selling a product or service for more than it costs to produce. This is the most basic source of funds for any company and, hopefully, the primary method that brings in money to the firm. The net income left over after expenses and obligations is known as retained earnings

I think you have to do some little things to raise money for a higher capital for a big business
As for me the best source of capital for come is the best work that every individual knows how to do best, or whatsoever you fine pleasure most in doing without street or without forcing you to do it and doing it perfectly

The best way to raise capital for business capital are through angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants, and small business loans. Angel investor are people or group that get provide capital from their personal assets to assist you in starting up your business

If you don't have personal savings to finance the business, you should consider partnership or saving up before starting the business. There are ways to earn money online. You can decide to choose one and stick with it for a month or two then you use the money earned to start a business. It requires a lot of dedication though.
I agree with your view on this. I started my business with the money I saved. In case I need to inject more money and if I do not have sufficient funds, I will seek a partner. However, for many people, this option may not be available. Even if available, the funds may not be sufficient to start the business. In that case, you can ask for help from your family and friends and borrow money without the liability to pay interest.

[automerge]1611895279[/automerge]

It is like this @GIFTMICHAEL , there is nothing wrong, although until now I stay away from these loans, I prefer to make an effort in hard work and wait until I have saved the necessary amount to invest, since the interest earned on the loans absorbs the profits and part of the requested capital.

It is like this @GIFTMICHAEL , there is nothing wrong, although until now I stay away from these loans, I prefer to make an effort in hard work and wait until I have saved the necessary amount to invest, since the interest earned on the loans absorbs the profits and part of the requested capital.
I understand you so much but that doesn't rule out the fact that you need a loan. There is no how the interest rate will absorb all the profit in your business forever.
It is through that you have to pay back the loan yes as soon as you do that after you have stabilised the upward benefits becomes your own.
What is holding a lot of people down today sweetheart is capital to start the business idea they already have.

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
Business angels (BAs) are wealthy individuals who invest in high growth businesses in return for a share in the business. Some BAs invest on their own or as part of a network. BAs are often experienced entrepreneurs and in addition to money, they bring their own skills, knowledge and contacts to the company. See business angels.
[automerge]1611917223[/automerge]
Business angels (BAs) are wealthy individuals who invest in high growth businesses in return for a share in the business. Some BAs invest on their own or as part of a network. BAs are often experienced entrepreneurs and in addition to money, they bring their own skills, knowledge and contacts to the company. See business angels.

I understand you so much but that doesn't rule out the fact that you need a loan. There is no how the interest rate will absorb all the profit in your business forever.
It is through that you have to pay back the loan yes as soon as you do that after you have stabilised the upward benefits becomes your own.
What is holding a lot of people down today sweetheart is capital to start the business idea they already have.
Of course this is @GIFTMICHAEL, it does not consume the earnings forever, when the time comes if I do not find another way out, I agree to apply for said loan. I'd talk to friends and family first, the bank would be my last option. But this possibility is still present since as you say, when you finish paying the debt, what comes is profit.

Of course this is @GIFTMICHAEL, it does not consume the earnings forever, when the time comes if I do not find another way out, I agree to apply for said loan. I'd talk to friends and family first, the bank would be my last option. But this possibility is still present since as you say, when you finish paying the debt, what comes is profit.
Exactly@Sariana, i am happy for your understanding with regards to loan. I was thinking lately that if a country, nation, organization and others can borrow sometimes to meet up and pay later how much more ordinary people.
Bae go for loan to help build your business life is too short to keep STRUGGLING until when money comes.

A lot of person still make this big mistake of taking a loan to set up a business. It is not advisable to use a loan to establish a business because anything can go wrong in the long run. Personal saving no matter how small start with that.

Exactly@Sariana, i am happy for your understanding with regards to loan. I was thinking lately that if a country, nation, organization and others can borrow sometimes to meet up and pay later how much more ordinary people.
Bae go for loan to help build your business life is too short to keep STRUGGLING until when money comes.
Of course, your point of view is reasonable, and although I strongly agree with you, if everyone can apply for this loan, why can't I? In this case because I prefer not to have to be pending of a debt. Likewise, I do not rule out this possibility because, as the thread says, it is a source to acquire capital to undertake.

To start a busin one need capital first and to get the capital sometime use to be difficult.
One can apply for a loan where you know that the interest will not be too much that the business about to start will not be affected.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds