Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

Yes it's the truth you don't just jump into a business without capital with the hope of securing a loan what if the business backfires will you still be able to repay back the loan, so I think the best advice for one to get money to start a business should be from one's friends undulations.

Advertisement Placeholder

What is the best source of capital for businesses​

Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. ...
Love money. ...
Venture capital. ...
Angels. ...
Business incubators. ...
Government grants and subsidies. ...
Bank loans.

The best capital to start a business is getting money from friends or family members. If your capital is from loan it’s going to be very difficult because you don’t know the first few months expectation of the business and how much you are going to earn. So you don’t end up using the money collected to pay back the loan.

Well I would never recommend taking a loan for a business or inverlstment purposes. If you want to start an online job then it's better you start working and saving money for that day

The better source for capital for business these days is loans, you can get loans from bank, friends and family, but it's better to get loans from friends and family than you getting from the bank, because their high interest rate

Genuinely absent a lot of contention I realize that advance is and still stay the best source to begin a business. In the event that you can evaluate advance absent a lot important to begin a business there isn't anything incorrectly about that.
No one ought to debilitate you about gathering advance life itself is a credit.

Getting a loan is the best source of getting capital for your business, all you need do is go to your bank register for obtaining a loan, get a guarantor, if you have a collateral use it makes it easier and if you don't a stipulated time would be giving to you for when you are to pay back. It only becomes a problem when you don't pay at the right time.

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
Truly it's not advisable to obtain loan especially from the banks to start up business. But, you could raise capital for the business via your savings, or you borrow from members of the family

Raise and invest your money to a platform where u can get a double profit, and keep your money until u get what you really need to start a business. So it will be less for you, than to start a business with a loan.

I would not advise anyone to collect loan to start up a business, it isn't in anyway advisable. I would rather borrow money from friends and family members to start up a business, than collecting a loan to start up which could wreck one down in the future.

The easiest source of capital for your business is my getting a loan.. Once you have the needed collateral, getting a loan won't be a big deal. Nevertheless, if you happen to get a grant from government, that will be superb

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
The first thing you need to do is start a small business and make the most of it and make money and invest what you earn to make your business run smoothly. The best way is to start a small business and then make money and then invest.And I think this is the best way to invest in any business.

Yes it's not advicable to start a business with loans, because loan repayment can wreck a business with it's interest rate. You can get capital from personal savings, money from family and friends or you apply for Grant from government
Grants from government? Not in a developing country. Securing government grants in developing countries is a mission impossible for an individual who doesn't have connection or links to top government officials.

Overall, there are two primary forms of financing available to small businesses: debt and equity. These are both covered here, as well as further types of funding. This guide will help you navigate these different sources of funding

Your best source of capital is your ideas, Initiative how you can create solutions to problems not money in itself. If your ideas are wealthy you will get sponsors who will promote your business ideas. So the first source of capital is ideas not actually money.

A business you have not yet started is not good to begin with a loan, that's why it's called a venture- filled with uncertainty. Lack of experience and good managerial skill can make you go into quick loss

The best source of capital for businesses as I taking loans is contributions from family and friends personal savings and mutual funds. These are great sources from which anyone can get capital to start up any kind of business that he wants to engage in.

1. Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. ...
  2. Love money. ...
  3. Venture capital. ...
  4. Angels. ...
  5. Business incubators. ...
  6. Government grants and subsidies. ...
  7. Bank loans.

Your savings. Parents. Extended family. Friends!
It gives enough confidence to the investors that you believe in what you’re doing! Also, in absence of such sources leads the investor to think that if such close people didn’t believe in your concept then why should he/she.
My personal views though

You can save up some money to run your business instead of relying on anyone for help. You do not need to save much each time. Just saving a little at a time can amount to much at the end of the day. The best way to get fund via this way is to start saving early.

Start saving from the very first day you conceive the idea and it would have amounted to so much after some times. Some are of the opinion that starting with your own savings will prompt you to manage the money very carefully and this can help build up your business within a very short period of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds