Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

Angel investors

Angel investors are generally individuals or groups who provide capital from their personal assets to assist you with starting your business. These types of investors are looking for startups that have good potential for earnings.

Since they are investors, you'll be expected to present them with a portfolio that is favorable. This differs from venture capitalists, who are more interested in organizations that are already doing well but need more sources of capital.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you must sell an ownership stake to get your company off the ground, start by finding a respected industry executive who is willing to invest a reasonable amount and give your venture credibility with other investors. The advice and networking–without all the heavy-handed demands of a VC–come in handy, too.

I think the best way to start up a business you have save enough money before starting, this can help you open a business without taking a loan, going into business without enough capital can never start you a business.

typical sources of financing for start-ups such Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets, Venture capital, Business incubators, Government grants and subsidies and Bank loans.

Some of the top ways to raise capital are through angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants, and small business loans. There are other methods for financing such as credit cards or invoice financing, but these should be used only if you need cash quickly and know the risks involved.

Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. ...
Love money. ...
Venture capital. ...
Angels. ...
Business incubators. ...
Government grants and subsidies. ...
Bank loans.

The best source of capital for businesses are taking loans.
A Nigerian businessman popularly known as Innoson narrated how the bank of industry helped his business. So I think taking loans is the best for starting businesses.

There are a lot of ways to source for money other than taking loans to start up a business.... you can take out some money from your previous savings to start up a business... you can also do some little jobs in order to gather money and start your business... you can as well ask family and friends for their support

The best source of funds for capital for a business is personal savings. It comes with some peace and freedom. But in a case where there is no personal savings, financial assistance from relatives can also come handy. If none seems forthcoming, then loans with single digit interest rate might be an option.

According to my opinion, the best source of business capital is grants from government. Government grants wouldn't come with more pressures like that of obtaining bank loans. Government also offer lesser discount.

When starting a business, the best ways to raise capital is through personal investment or government grants. It's not advisable to borrow money as capital to start a business

Angel investors is one of the best way you can read the capital for your business. They are group of people who are willing to invest in the next good Business ventures that will bring multiple report ons. they give out Capital to the body intrapreneur with little or no interest depending on the potential of the pieces.

Your own property is best source of capitals in business. If you have it as your big part by forefather's property that left behind you . It is big asset to start investing in any business. After it , pension is also good source to start business as well as in investment.

The best source for business capital is to seek financial help or assistance from friends and family. I think this will not be accompanied by pressure of repayment unlike bank loans where your have to use some of your properties as a collateral

Building a business is not easy, so in my own point of view, it is not advisable to take a loan just so you can build your dream business right away. Also consider the risk, as not all businesses succeed. If your debt-ridden business is not performing well, where will you get your payment now? It is better to just save money for your dream business, whether you succeed or not, you have no debt to think about...

Honestly without much argument i know that loan is and still remain the best source to start a business. If you can assess loan without much interest to start a business there is nothing wrong about that.
Nobody should discourage you about collecting loan life itself is a loan.

If you do not have saved, you should start saving if you have in mind to open a business. I do not agree with bank loans since the earnings are absorbed by interest. It is better to buy and sell in small quantities to build capital, enlist the support of friends and family.

It's not mandatory you rely on loan as at up capital, imagine if you don't meet the loan requirements you still need to raise capital to start the business. You can take up some works just for the sole aim of raising the needed capital and once you get it you can leave the job or better still register on different forums that pay like bizdustry.

I have always detested the issue of loans for anything due to the interest rates, as for business, i would prefer that i start small by acquiring capital from my savings gotten from my 8 to 4 job. To prevent spending too much, i put the business online just like a little ecommerce, i can establish a traditional store as time goes on. The best capital are those you acquire through your savings.

The best source of business capital any one can easily get is the money saved towards that business cause getting a loan is not always an easy task most especially in some African countries

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds