Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

Ideally taking loan for business startup is not advisable be side of the repayment along with the interest because it can make you out of business in not time. I will advice you to seek for grant or submit your business plan to your friends and family for support and also try do some menial job in other to raise some money before getting started in your ideal business.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not advicable to start a business with loans, because loan repayment can wreck a business with it's interest rate. The reason why people advise against getting a loan is because getting a loan put an entrepreneur in a lot of pressure.

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
Absolutely loan is one such source from where we can get huge amount of money to start a business. Nowadays, governments are giving loans in every country to start a business. To start a business and in our country also our Prime Minister started a program in which can get loan with no interest to start buisness.

The many issues surrounding taking up a loan is what discourages many. For instance, you might spend a long time paying off the loan while others will require a certain percentage of interest after an amount of time.

You can save up for a business, do fundraising in the community too. If they see how much value you'll be bringing, they would spare you some donations.

The best source of capital I can think of for starting a business is by requesting from loans from loan companies or by applying long term loans from banks and if your stipulations are correct you'd be able to repay them back alongside their interests.

It depends on the type of business you want to start that is when you will know the amount of capital you need .and to start a business is not small thing but you that you want to start a business you will have save money for it

I would try to list out some of the best places you could get capital to start a business. The best I believe is your savings over the years from your job or other businesses, the next is if you could raise capital from friends, family, colleagues or associates

The best source of capital to start new business is to first source from family and if you can raise fund from family you can get funds from your friends. If the two sources above did not work you can easily sell one of your property to raise fund for the business. Another way to source for fund is to get loan from banks and this will attract high interest rate . If you are very sure that the business is viable while not source for the the main and you repay back when profit start to flow in.

In my little opinion I believe the best source for capital is savings. you save money , your money so you can invest in any kind of business idea you have. It's not really advisable to receive loan as capital for your business startup especially when it is a business you don't really know much about.

Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself—either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets. ...
Love money. ...
Venture capital. ...
Angels. ...
Business incubators. ...
Government grants and subsidies. ...
Bank loans.

There's nothing wrong with getting loans from banks, most people do it especially top business men. As long as you spend it on profitable business that can generate profits, you are good to go.
And if you don't want loan, you can get sponsors from public and private sectors.

There are ultimately just three main ways companies can raise capital: from net earnings from operations, by borrowing, or by issuing equity capital. Debt and equity capital are commonly obtained from external investors, and each comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks for the firm.

There are ultimately just three main ways companies can raise capital for business. Also, by borrowing from net earning or by issuing equity capital. Equity capital are commonly obtained from external investors, and each comes with its own set of benefits.

Aside from loan, we can have money as capital fron lending money from our relatives and close friend. Probably this might be a good idea specially if the people you are lending on won't ask for an interest.

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
Some of the top ways to raise capital are through angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants, and small business loans. There are other methods for financing such as credit cards or invoice financing, but these should be used only if you need cash quickly and know the risks involved.

Actually, it isn't a bad idea to start a business with a loan as long as you have drafted a good business plan and you know how to ensure that your business succeeds.
However, other better ways to source for capital for a new business is through personal savings and also investment. You could also get funds from family members or close ones which is more or less like a loan

Yes, it is not prudent for a company to start with loans because repayment of loans will kill a company with an interest rate. You may earn money from personal investments, family and friends or apply for government subsidies.

Many entrepreneurs do not know where to acquire funding when starting out or expanding. If you know where to look, you'll find that there are many different sources for entrepreneurs to raise capital.Some of the top ways to raise capital are through angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants, and small business loans. There are other methods for financing such as credit cards or invoice financing, but these should be used only if you need cash quickly and know the risks involved.

I always say that I don't advise someone to take a loan to start a business and my opinion doesn't change. I would rather save up first to raise capital or get an investment from my family or friends who trust in my capabilities. Once the business starts earning profits, they will get their return. But I most prefer saving up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds