Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best route (or tips) for a 25-year-old to become financially independent?

Everybody have interest and you also have interest on what you would love to do if opportunity arises . Those are the things you should focus on as long as that will be of great benefit to humanity. That is the only way you can start building your progress now.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a 25 year old, you need to be constantly on the look-out for how you can be able to expand your sources of income even if it means that you should be picking multiple jobs dreams.

Here’s the slow, unsexy way that I did this:

I didn’t start until I was 35.

• Get a job with a decent income.
  • Reduce expenses as much as possible.
  • Set up an investing account that puts money in a S&P 500 index fund. Vanguard is the most popular.
  • Set your paycheck up to automatically put a portion into the index fund. Automatic contribution is key.
  • Increase your income with promotions or taking a new job with a different company.
  • Invest more and be patient until you are rich.
  • This is the slow-ish but steady way.
Achieving financial independence at 25 is quite difficult in this part of the country. A lot of people in this age range struggle to make earns meet especially when they aren't born into wealth

As a 25 year old you should be tech savvy. There are several online businesses you can venture into and become successful on it on the long run. You can venture into Amazon Kindle publishing or affiliate marketing and with a lot of consistency you can make money from it.

As a young guy, venturing into online businesses currently will probably give you financial freedom. All you need is to look for a skill on the internet and acquire. You can offer those skills online to become financially free.

Achieving financial independence at 25 is quite difficult in this part of the country. A lot of people in this age range struggle to make earns meet especially when they aren't born into wealth
I believe with the advent of the internet it is not a rocket science to become financially free in this age no matter your country of residence. There are numerous skills you can acquire on the internet and offer them and get paid. You need a lot of commitment and discipline to achieve this.

Actually such are very interesting tips helping someone to be successful. getting a decent job that will get you good income, and avoid spending on things that are not necessarily well definitely helped boost your financial status.

Consistent and dedication is very very important . As someone who is interested to be financially stable you just have to know what you want and it must be Lucretive. Then you have to pursue it , that is all

You should probably be spending most of your time trying to get skills. You are then going to start offering these kids to people who need them and that is why it is important to learn those that are in high demand.

At the age of 25, it is very good in my country that you have a very good profitable skills if not a job, so that you can save alittle money to start an investment with it.

I want to thank you for outlining the ways to become financially independent at the age mentioned above.
I believe that if a person can start a business or make an investment while also developing a healthy saving habit, they can achieve financial freedom.

In a very simple explanation , you just have to know what you want, knowing what you want and pursuing it with all forms of seriousness is an advantage to you if you are interested to be financially free.

There are so many sacrifices you will need to make , sacrifices in the sense that you have to deny yourself of so many things and pursue whatever you are interested. And most importantly try focusing on something with greater future potential.

As a child who had makes a decision to be financially independent, there are some ways or strategies to follow in other to achieved his goals. It's good to learn entrepreneurship skills which which will helped you to be independent.
Learning about entrepreneurship is just one of the ways,but you need to add other things as well,you need to be focus and concentrate on a particular sector,give in to constant learning as well.

For a young entrepreneur to become financial independent without help , you need to start working online through forum sites or survey sites , from there you will be able to sag some amount of money and start a small business of your own from there ,

Here’s the slow, unsexy way that I did this:

I didn’t start until I was 35.

• Get a job with a decent income.
  • Reduce expenses as much as possible.
  • Set up an investing account that puts money in a S&P 500 index fund. Vanguard is the most popular.
  • Set your paycheck up to automatically put a portion into the index fund. Automatic contribution is key.
  • Increase your income with promotions or taking a new job with a different company.
  • Invest more and be patient until you are rich.
  • This is the slow-ish but steady way.
For a 25 years old it is important to have a skill in specific field like graphic design, digital marketing, accounting, web design and .... beside that they should divide their income into three portions one for investment, one for spendings and the other portion for savings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds