Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best age to become a manager?

I do not think there is a specific age or limit that one reach before he or she can become manager. If one has the requirement and the ability to manage, control and facilitated s company he or she can become a manager of that company.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you want to become a manager, it doesnt need to have a special age where you need to become a manager , but you need to have some specific on the skills you need to have to be a manager , you must have the ability to lead the company easily and successfully.

Who could become a manager at any time provided that you have the knowledge around the business that you want to manage and that is basically how to do it.

What would you consider a prime age to begin learning becoming a manager at a job? During the last year of secondary school, or while they are at the age to start college work?

When it comes to being a manager it is very important to be very sure of the maturity because maturity is very important in this regard. Maturity would depends on the age and that is obviously around 30 +.

I would suggest a 30 plus years of age because this will go a long way to improving your maturity and how to deal with people in your line of business and it will help you a great deal.

I think the best age to be a manager should be above 30 years and you should also have a good knowledge in the business that you want to manage which is also very important.

I think 18+ is good enough age to start been a manager or start operating your own business, you could even be younger than these and still make good success as a business owner.

Once you're in the maturity I don't see anything wrong in becoming a manager at this age all you need to do is to keep learning on how to handle managerial positions.
Once you are matured and you know the nitty-gritty of the business that you are running then you are matured enough to be a manager irrespective of your age at that point in time.

You could become a manager immediately you are matured all you need to do is to keep learning on how to handle positions that have to do with management.
It is very correct that your level of maturity you would determine the maturity age for you to be able to run a business on your own because your maturity matters.

To become a manager there is need for maturity and that maturity would depend on the age because if you're under 18 years old the maturity level will be very low and will not be suitable as a manager.

The age to become a manager is not what should be estimated but the maturity is what matters. Once you are matured you will be able to run the business and the business will be successful.

Its matters the most what I know is that the age matters alot you need to be fully matured before you can do that so I think becoming a manager shouldnt be at that age you must surely ensure that you reach atleast the age of 30yrs and have maturity in you.

I beleive that maturity is the key when you start and have ambition to become a manager that should be from the age of 30yr and you need a qualification that can keep you at that post,I really think that you must ensure that you also have some leadership quality which will help keep you in that post

The best age to become a manager or enter management or a managerial capacity is when you have enough experience from previous jobs or experiences. There is no "fixed age or number" where one is too young to become a leader, but head office shouldn't look for the best age but rather for those who have experience and lack it. The last thing any business owner wants is a leader who cannot lead and hasn't clue what's going on.

For you to become a manager in a certain company or organisation, You must have attain and acquire certain skills that will help you in leading the company successfully.
Its matters the most what I know is that the age matters alot you need to be fully matured before you can do that so I think becoming a manager shouldnt be at that age you must surely ensure that you reach atleast the age of 30yrs and have maturity in you.

The best thing is to do so hard in young age, as this will enable you to apply to many strategies that will enable the business to grow and make massive impact within a short period of time.

I think the best age to become a manager is 20, on the one hand you are young and healthy and you have the strength to do things everyday, and on the other hand you are not too young and yet you are a responsible and a mature person. Therefore I think that such an age is the perfect to start working as a manager,healthiness and mentality are essential for a manager in my opinion and such an age has those characteristics and he will be ready to work and contribute to the work's place right away. I personally don't think that I fit that specific job at a work "manager" because I will be too stressed when there will be tough situations to handle. And I don't know how to punish people well when it's needed and I don't like doing so neither. Some people fit that job and some people simply don't but that's how it is we are not superman and not "Clark Kent" either :)

To become a manager is not about age, it is about how smart are you to take charge and control of such organization. Age is just a number, age will not determine how smart, mature or courageous you are in decision making.

Becoming a manager doesn't have anything to do with age but competency and experience,also it will be clearly advisable to get that post early so that you could earn more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds