Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best age to become a manager?

Becoming a manager has nothing to do with age but intelligence so if you are 15 or 10 and you are to be a manager then you are good that is what I feel.
Yes becoming a manager in a company doesn't require any age to become it, if you can manage the business or company you can go ahead, so age doesn't matter when it comes to manager.

Advertisement Placeholder
Anybody can be a manager , but is always advisable for the person to be up to the age of 18 and above or probably finish the higher institution on the area of his or her concentration to be able to manage a business effectively.

I don't really think there is a best age to become a Manager, it all depends on your mentality and type of business. A person can become a Manager at the age of 17, while another can become a Manager at the age of 40.

There is no specific age before one can become a manager. However, you must be hard-working and have the necessary leadership skills before you can be considered for such a role.

Once you reach the age of 20 and you have enough knowledge about business management you can actually become a manager. The age of 20 is actually perfect for someone that have a dream of becoming a manager. But you must be very qualified and have a lot of insights about business.

There is absolutely no specific age that one could become a manager. You could become a manager at any age at any particular point in time provided that you have the required knowledge and skills.

Theres no particular age you can't you can't become a manager unless you are a minor , though a minor can become a manager with the help of people around him.

I think it depends more on the person's life experience and intelligence (including emotional intelligence) than their age. That said, age 20 sounds a little too young to me, because being a good manager takes more than just training.
Yes you are right 20 age little bit younger to become a manager, because mange everything properly required maturity, I don't think teenagers acquired this maturity in age 20.

Becoming a manager is not determined by the age is determined by our how skillful and how experienced you are , sometimes it is just the income you have which can make you a manager and employ experts to work for you.

Personally I think all age are good age to become a manager as long as you have the intellectual to think,handle people and also take decisions in terms of need and emergency.

I believe if you have the neccesary knowledge about the organisation you are planning to manage , you can become a manager as from fifteen years old and above .

There is no specified age as long as you are academically qualified to handle responsibilities in managing an organisation. Some people can be a business manager after they have finished their university. This is between 25 to 30.

Actually there is no any specific age to become a manager even though sometimes it depends on the kind of business. But at least when someone can be able to reason, and take decisions.

Irrespective of the type of business, there's no particular age for becoming a manager in as much the person has come of age(teenager) and has the skill and experience to become a manager and lead

In my own opinion , you can become a managerat any age once you know most of the things about the business , i think you should start managing from the age of fifteen and above .

Becoming a manager has nothing to do with age but intelligence so if you are 15 or 10 and you are to be a manager then you are good that is what I feel.
That is definitelly true,becoming a manaager has nothing to do with age.it has to do with lots of competence,the experience you have on the job,and the capacity you will be able to deliver on the job.

In order to become a manager, age is irrelevant.
You would make a good manager based on your business management skills and business knowledge.
I've witnessed youngsters run successful businesses with excellent management.

I've never heard of such things in a business or organization, but I don't believe age is a factor in getting hired as a manager by a certain company; rather, it's how you present your talents and opinions during the course of your employment.

I've never heard of such things in a business or organization, but I don't believe age is a factor in getting hired as a manager by a certain company; rather, it's how you present your talents and opinions during the course of your employment.
Becoming a manager does not necessarily has to do with at , it just has to do with have have the intelligent quotient and the maturity to handle the business , so age is irrelevant .

What is the best age to become a manager?

Personally, I believe that once someone reaches 20 and had been given good training before hand, that they could be an effective manager at that age.
I think age doesn't matter in becoming a manager. It only depends on the skills required to become one. Sometimes even people in their 40s or 50s have no management skills, but a younger person in their 20s can have them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds