Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best age to become a manager?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits

Personally, I believe that once someone reaches 20 and had been given good training before hand, that they could be an effective manager at that age.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think there is a specific age to become a manager, as for me from 18years old upwards as long has the person has the potential, skills, ideas, capacity and capabilities to carry out the function of a manager then the person is good to go respective of his/her age

Becoming a manager has nothing to do with age but intelligence so if you are 15 or 10 and you are to be a manager then you are good that is what I feel.

In a company or organisation I never across such things but I don't think that age matters to become a manager of a particular company l, it only need your working experiences and how you display your skills of views.

Been a manager, should not necessarily be about the age or texture, rather focus should be on exposure and experience,I have been oppotuned to work under some one younger than me and I learnt alot.

I think anyone who is about the legal Ave which is 18 years plus can be a manager so far he has undergone the training and passes

Personally, I believe that once someone reaches 20 and had been given good training before hand, that they could be an effective manager at that age.
At the age of 18, you're an adult and should be capable of making the right decisions.
Prior to this age, you must have acquired knowledge on the business you want to manage.

From my own view, there is no best age to become a manager, one can become a manager at age 16. It strongly depends on the willingness of the mind.

Once you are 18, you are considered an adult.
Therefore, if you have acquired knowledge in that field of business, you are able to take up the manager position.

Age doesn't matter in becoming a manager.
It is your Knowledge and ability to manage the business that would make you a good manager.
I have seen teenagers managing a very good business and archieving success

I don't think there is a specific age to become a manager, as for me from 18years old upwards as long has the person has the potential, skills, ideas, capacity and capabilities to carry out the function of a manager then the person is good to go respective of his/her age
you can become a manager when you have the potential to become one, managing a business take a lot of energy and knowledge. you can become a manager anytime

Being a manager has nothing to do with age, one is said to be ready to be a manager when he or she posseses all the quality of being a manager and can properly handle finance.

I think it depends more on the person's life experience and intelligence (including emotional intelligence) than their age. That said, age 20 sounds a little too young to me, because being a good manager takes more than just training.

yes that's true ,you can be a manager at your Early age and you won't have any problem with that ,but if you are not careful you will end up into something else , something that can destroy the whole of you

You can become a CEO from a teenage age a and above.
this has nothing to do with age. we all are different with diverse ways of thinking, actualising and achieving.

Being a manager is definitely a skill that is learnt in the four walls of the classroom as it is actually a professional skill known as business management. Most people confuse business management with being a business man as both of these concepts are quite different being that a business manager is actually more skilled as he had passed through the educational sector before he can become a business manager but a business man there's no need to go to school before you can become a business man.

I believe that the best age to become a manger is in the mid 20s. However, most people take it longer to become managers because they usually suffer from career problems and thy end up getting low-paying jobs in my country when they are in their mid 20s.

There's no specific age to becoming a manager - it all depends on your mental capabilities and willingness to lead. Maturity isn't about age. You can see someone so young yet act so mature and command respect

The type of business that you do determines the best age to become a manager. What is most important to run a successful business is the past experience and expertise on the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds