Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is missing on the business plan in this case?

If your friend can ensure that the customers are kept happy and satisfied, there is no reason to worry about the next door competition.

It will be good now to ask the customers want they want to be improved about the products/service.

It's also time to find ways to create little bonuses for the customers so they can remain loyal.
You ideas are very on point,this is the reason most busineses that wants constant improvement usually do a survay to know the perception the customers have about their services,and this will go a long way to help them improve on their service delivery.

Advertisement Placeholder
Let's say that I have a friend who has shop that's been going well for years now. Then one day, a competitor opened his own shop near my friend's. My friend didn't anticipate the threat and and for that he thinks that the business plan is not helpful.

What do you think is wrong with his business plan?
From this generation I can see that what is missing in a business plan is that he didn't anticipate for the threat to his business because there's no business that you will open this day that will not face competition because no matter how people see a new business someone else would want to do that same kind of business.

Every business have it's own competition. Some times it's help you to grow your business. It help you to be able to upgrade your business. Most times the reason your competitors win is that you don't have good customer care services

Business plan is very important in the sense that there are competitors who are ready to be bigger than you and also get a lot of customers than you.

Let's say that I have a friend who has shop that's been going well for years now. Then one day, a competitor opened his own shop near my friend's. My friend didn't anticipate the threat and and for that he thinks that the business plan is not helpful.

What is wrong that I am seeing here is that he never had a business plan. A business plan anticipates the future events If things go that way or this way in one's business, one will do this or do that to counter it

I dont think anything is wrong with the business plan, but the only thing he needs to do is to update the business plan and also upgrade his product by advertising his product to increase its sales because of the threat.

I think your friend needs to improve. He must not let his competitor defeat him. He must be the winner and not the loser. He should go into innovation. He should brainstorm for new ideas.

I think your friend needs to improve. He must not let his competitor defeat him. He must be the winner and not the loser. He should go into innovation. He should brainstorm for new ideas.
Yes like you said , improving on the business is the next thing to do if he doesn't wanna loose all his current customer, improving in his innovation to move the business forward is the solution.

The business to me failed and flopped in a sense that it couldn't identify the competition right before his very own eyes.

There was obviously no solid futuristic plan concerning competition in the environment but that can be changed by re strategizing your plan.

Your friend is not suppose to be surprised because in a parallel market there is always bound to be competition. He should just innovate and make his business better.

It is a Normal thing in a business to have many competitions, you have to plan your business in a Way that you can compet with your competitors. Don't just over them. The perfect way of wining is by being good to your customers

This friend of yours not anticipating the competition that may likely be in any business is what is missing in his business has it been aired anticipated this competition and meet adequate planning in accordance to this straight he wouldn't have been taken off guard by this competition that is currently facing right now.

Firstly, a business plan does not prepare for competition, business plan us supposed to reference what information is ready for hearing or use.

At this point, I have my back plans, I can say their is nothing lacking on my business plan. I just need to keep striving for business growth.

Your friend should have anticipated that there would be competition,even he himself was a competitor to someone else when he started his business. He should just be ingenious,adopt strategies that will make him to have edge over his competitors.

Nothing is wrong with his business plan and he should accept the fact that competition is every where in business and he needs to deal with it and look for ways to move past his competitor

There is nothing wrong with his business plan as far as I can see. Your friend since establishing his business has been making gains for years until the new rival. He must have gotten a lot of loyal clients to still beat the competition

I think the business plan did not contain the response plan for when competition occurs. I think the person should have prepared strategies that will enable him/her to strive through the competition.

Your friends business plan was good just that it never included competitions and never saw them coming. Now adapting to the competition was what became difficult for your friend

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds