Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is Email Marketing ?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Email marketing is a way through which businesses use to direct customers via electronic mail. This is an effective way to market products. Direct email marketing helps you reach the expertise that is interested in the area of your business. No matter what product or service you are working with, email marketing enables you to reach thousands of potential customers directly at a lower cost than other advertising methods. Through the use of an attractive mix of graphics, texts and links, your business message can be directly accessible to those who have never heard of it or have not even considered buying your products.

What are your thoughts on Email Marketing, which is often referred as spam. Have you used this method before ?

Email marketing can be tricky. Yes, it's a great form of advertising, but getting potential customers, clients, or members to actually open the emails is another story.
Many will automatically end up in spam, unfortunately.
A catchy title always helps.
;)

Email marketing needs a well structured method of getting Interested people to sign up so you can further engage them about the product via email.

It's not the most effective method of marketing but it works.

Email marketing is very effective as long as you have a huge email list and your list consists of addresses that genuinely subscribed to your email newsletters.

Email marketing is a way through which businesses use to direct customers via electronic mail. This is an effective way to market products. Direct email marketing helps you reach the expertise that is interested in the area of your business. No matter what product or service you are working with, email marketing enables you to reach thousands of potential customers directly at a lower cost than other advertising methods. Through the use of an attractive mix of graphics, texts and links, your business message can be directly accessible to those who have never heard of it or have not even considered buying your products.

What are your thoughts on Email Marketing, which is often referred as spam. Have you used this method before ?
Email marketing is quite an effective means of marketing your business without incurring any costs. However, this can only be done and generate the needed traction once you have a large number of e-mail contacts.

Email marketing is such a tricky work, it tends to require one times, attention, and reaching some mails seems to be impossible, email marketing is not an easy task.

People just open email for verification links or codes as reading emails need a living. May social media marketing is better.

I wanted to use it when I was involved in network marketing. It was more complicated than I thought, since you need landing pages, a free gift to entice your audience and a means to follow up with them.

It may be worth it, but only if you have the tools to complete the process of capturing your customers.

When the Christian forum I run was first opened, I emailed thousands of pastors and churches to invite them to check us out. We got nothing in return for all that time and effort. Unless you offer something that's really valuable, people aren't interested in signing up by receiving an email.

People just open email for verification links or codes as reading emails need a living. May social media marketing is better.

What happens when a social media is no longer relevant though? Instagram is on a dive at the minute and all the followers on there aren't worth toffee if the platform doesn't have active users.

An email list is absolutely vital as a part of any effective marketing strategy - it's something you own that doesn't rely on someone else's service. It's effectiveness is up for debate, sure, but it's value is solid.

It's about targeting the right audience with relevant content. However, the challenge lies in avoiding the "spam" label. Validating your email lists with tools like mailtesterninja ensures you're reaching genuine recipients, reducing the risk of your emails being marked as spam.

Personalization and value-driven content are key. When I've used email marketing, tailoring messages to specific segments boosted engagement. It's a fine balance between reaching out and respecting recipients' preferences. What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens when a social media is no longer relevant though? Instagram is on a dive at the minute and all the followers on there aren't worth toffee if the platform doesn't have active users.

An email list is absolutely vital as a part of any effective marketing strategy - it's something you own that doesn't rely on someone else's service. It's effectiveness is up for debate, sure, but it's value is solid.
This is old but I'm not convinced most of social media isn't bots. You have people with millions of followers and barely any engagement? Seems most of those are bots.

Email, you at least reach a higher percentage of real people even if they have no interest.

This is old but I'm not convinced most of social media isn't bots. You have people with millions of followers and barely any engagement? Seems most of those are bots.

Email, you at least reach a higher percentage of real people even if they have no interest.
There's websites where you can buy followers. So much for being genuine. So yes, bots are most definitely a thing on social media.

I know this because I have seen this. :LOL:

Bots are definitely a huge problem on social media especially Facebook. People also buy followers like Cedric mentioned above this post, so a lot of that content can come from bots too that people make to make their jobs easier to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest