Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is Dishonest Traffic ? 10,000 Visitors for 5USD

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
You might not be aware but a lot of traffic is often dishonest. Example, if you see an offer for 5000 or 10.000 visitors for 5 dollars, you need to be aware. However, that seems stereotypical of companies that deliver pop-under and redirected traffic. Nonetheless, unlike what you'd think using logic, a lot of people seem to fall for these websites - simply because the price is so cheap and quality pay-per-click sites like AdWords are so high. For instance, why would someone want to pay 1 dollar a click for the web hosting niche (and that's probably on the cheap end), when they can get the same visitors for less than 0.01 USD per head? What are your thoughts about these offers?

These types of offers are completely fake ...... I dont want to share any related firm or company URL in forums but can give you hints, Just google "sigma traffic" and sign up. You will get 5k+ traffics for your website for per month free means about 20 per day. I notice that about 90+ percent (May be 100%) traffics are bots only, In analytics you can see trafics but bounce rate 100% :D, And if you are using adsense to your account then i think google can ban your account due to these types of traffics, So according to me its 100% worthless and if want to manage reputation online then try to avoid these types of offers and traffics.

If you can use same $5 to google adwords or at Facebook or Instagram then you can get at least some real clicks but with 10000 for $5.00 you will get nothing, all traffics will be bots only. One interesting thing i notice that in package they defined also that with this package human clicks also o_Oo_Oo_O

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest