Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is difference between network marketing and affiliate marketing?

Network marketing and affiliate marketing are very similar with little or no difference. They both deal with networking people i.e referrals. They attract more people to join their idea and circle of wealth.

Advertisement Placeholder
Network marketing is the process of bringing people to your business while affiliate marketing is promotion of product or goods an service purchase through people.

Network marketing has to do more with referring more people to a product or services and the more people you refer, the higher your pay. While that of affiliate marketing has to do more with getting potential customers to buy a product or more, when a product is purchased then you get paid.

The main difference between affiliate marketing and multi level marketing is the fact that you have complete control of what to sell with affiliate marketing while with multi level marketing you can only sell the products of the multi level marketing program you're involved with.

Network marketing always need someone to refer another people but affiliate marketing require people someone to promote a brand so that the masses can know about what a brand offer to the society
I agree with what you said,mostly the affiliate marketing seems to require one to promote a brand so that the masses will know,I think with that the difference is ckearly stated.
[automerge]1639868284[/automerge]
Network marketing always need someone to refer another people but affiliate marketing require people someone to promote a brand so that the masses can know about what a brand offer to the society
I agree with what you said,mostly the affiliate marketing seems to require one to promote a brand so that the masses will know,I think with that the difference is ckearly stated

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds