Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is better in a job joy or money?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
Some would prefer joy because they are too lazy and don't have the strength for an unenjoyable job, they cannot leave their house knowing that the job is not going to be enjoyable, even if they get paid much to them it doesn't worth it.
But yet some don't care about the boredom and hard work and as long as they get paid well or even if they don't get paid well they still will to work in an hard job because they are tougher.
So what about you? What do you prefer?

Advertisement Placeholder
Certainly the satisfaction you gain from doing a job is worth it but you can't say money is not important as well as this would certainly motivate you to get the task done. I would say both the passion or job joy and money are important factors for me in a job.

I prefer having the both in order to be fulfilled in my workplace , but if I was too to choose , I will prefer working where I am happy , I mean working in a satisfied , convenient and relaxed working environment even if the payment is not worth it rather than working in a place where I will be getting a fat salary and be treated like a slave

I believe that a good job is something that you would have a combination of the two of them. It is natural that you should enjoying your job but at the same time you should also be paying your bills at least.

Honestly speaking it is the money, you can't expect me to work hard and be paid a small amount of money. I don't even like working if there was another way to earn without working I would probably do that. Since you need money to do every nowadays, money is key for your job. I can't lie that it is the joy of working in that job. But I wouldnt want to work in a depressing job environment.

We are all working in order to be able to satisfy our daily financial need , though there should be job joy in the work we are doing but money is the main important reason for working .

Both of them are very important. You can't possibly enjoy what you are not naturally interested even if you are receiving good payment. Joy is very important and at the same time money is also very important. But money first, Joy later.

Having a job that will give you reasonable amount of money is good. Being happy with whatever you're doing is also good. It is better to have both because when you are very happy with your job and it is not makinh you the needed money, it's been you may Likely give up.

I prefer having a good job and satisfying my daily and life desires even when the payment is not much than working in an organisation where they pay tons of money but there's no peace of mind.

I think both matters. Money allows you to have financial freedom and if you have a family that relies on you, it is something you can't just decide to not care about. On the other hand, working in a job that makes you unhappy is not good either.

Money does matter a lot, but if you are not happy doing your job then you won't be able to make the best out of it. You will remain where you have started even after a long time which I guess no one wants.

my be, It is inconceivable to say whether work fulfillment or compensation is more imperative, since one person’s definition of victory may be fastened to wage, whereas another individual is seeking out for a intentional career in any case of how well it pays.

I prefer to work at a fun job and one that I like even if the salary is low. Working at an annoying and boring job that you don’t like for even big money is Torment and daily stress for any person. It will also affect your health! if you work at a place you don't want But for a high salary.

Truly speaking is the money that you get from the job that makes you happy, because when one is working without being paid you will never been happy at all, so bring happiness.

I think it is important that you should try to mix the two of them because in as much as you are going to be working for money to pay your bills, you should also have some kind of passion for it.

Both the joy and money is very important in job, removing one out of it will just cause depression and frustration. It is just good to have the money with joy so that you concentrate on your work without overthinking.

We are all working in order to be able to satisfy our daily financial need , though there should be job joy in the work we are doing but money is the main important reason for working .
The main reason why we look for job is to make money in order to support your daily life, getting much money in that job can give you much joy while working for me I go for money in order to happy.

The main reason why we look for job is to make money in order to support your daily life, getting much money in that job can give you much joy while working for me I go for money in order to happy.
I understand you quite right , you mean the time we use at work is not up to the time we are using with our family , so we shouldn't mind about by joy job , but the money that will give joy to our family.

I prefer joy in my job than the money involved. I love jobs that gives me time for myself. There are jobs that don't even give time but pays very well. What is the life when the job is taking everything I have.

The truth is that the main motivation in every job is the amount of money involved and your ability to grow. If you have a job and you're making a lot of money from it no matter the kind of circumstances, you must be happy to an extent because you're making money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds