Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is better in a job joy or money?

Both of them are very important. Most importantly the most important of it all is the amount of money they are willing to pay. That is what determine if you are working or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are equally important for one to be sustained in the long run.
The truth is that ,there wouldn't be joy without money and without joy it would be impossible to stay in the job long.

Both are equally important for one to be sustained in the long run.
The truth is that ,there wouldn't be joy without money and without joy it would be impossible to stay in the job long.
Passion coupled with money could bring joy to the worker .
I believe that both are definitely needed in order to be in the work for a long period of time.

At this juncture , we shouldn't deceive ourselves. The truth be told ! money is a major factor considering the economic situation and inflation rate that is ravaging the economies of the countries in the world,. money will be number one and every other thing is secondary.

Some would prefer joy because they are too lazy and don't have the strength for an unenjoyable job, they cannot leave their house knowing that the job is not going to be enjoyable, even if they get paid much to them it doesn't worth it.
But yet some don't care about the boredom and hard work and as long as they get paid well or even if they don't get paid well they still will to work in an hard job because they are tougher.
So what about you? What do you prefer?
I am more inclined to prefer a combination of the two, however, if I were to choose between the two, I would definitely have to go for the happiness that comes with doing a job because the small remuneration earned can also be maximized by other means such as investment.

When it comes to doing jobs in the ideal sence,it is the factor of joy that will be the most appropriate,because a man that does not derive joy from his work will not be creative in his role.

I think that a decent job would involve the combination of the two of them.
Naturally, you should love your work, but you should also be making at least the minimum payment on your bills.

Personally I think the satisfaction we gained is more important than money but due to the economic situation, we have gone beyond to deny ourselves joy in need of money to satisfy our daily desires.

I always want to work and be able to have the feeling of fulfillment in it. Joy is something I place as priority but still I need the money. My joy is never full without the money but money is never a sign of joy when it comes to work and so it can't take it's place.

I always want to work and be able to have the feeling of fulfillment in it. Joy is something I place as priority but still I need the money. My joy is never full without the money but money is never a sign of joy when it comes to work and so it can't take it's place.
It is good that you are choosing comfortability over money but if you ask 90% of the people the same question, they would answer you by telling you that money should come first because that is the major purpose of working.

Joy and money are all the same thing, but all of us here are working to earn money, having excess joy is a good idea but you also need to have joy.

It is good that you are choosing comfortability over money but if you ask 90% of the people the same question, they would answer you by telling you that money should come first because that is the major purpose of working.
Money can only be enjoyed fully when one has his peace of mind. I of course know money is needed and useful but as am earning, I also want to be doing that happily.

Don't you also feel money shouldn't be the only drive?

Personally sometimes I will prefer money rather than job simply because when the economy is collapsing you will even prefer to run after money and forget about joy because you have daily needs.

Both joy and money are required in a job, they are meant to compensate each other. To be honest though, i would rather work for the money i earn from a job than the joy i derive from a job.

If we are to choose correctly , then we have to go for the joy we are having in our job , but what's Joy without making enough money to make ends meet ,and when theres money , there's joy

I prefer to work at a fun job and one that I like even if the salary is low. Working at an annoying and boring job that you don’t like for even big money is Torment and daily stress for any person. It will also affect your health! if you work at a place you don't want But for a high salary.
This is quite an credible assertion. I believe that it is more beneficial for you when you work at an establishment that you are comfortable in. Mentally and physically, you will be much more in tune.

The most important thing for me in a job right now is a job that can be able to pay me a lot of money because I am really not bothered about whether I am happy or not.

I don't agree with calling those who can't do job they don't enjoy lazy people. When you're doing job that you don't have passion for, you can't be motivated to work. However, some of us have trained ourselves to do a job regardless of whether we enjoy the job or not.

I think such decisions depends. when we have the money already, I think we will go for joy and other pleasures but when we are financially weak then there is no any other choose than job.

Some would prefer joy because they are too lazy and don't have the strength for an unenjoyable job, they cannot leave their house knowing that the job is not going to be enjoyable, even if they get paid much to them it doesn't worth it.
But yet some don't care about the boredom and hard work and as long as they get paid well or even if they don't get paid well they still will to work in an hard job because they are tougher.
So what about you? What do you prefer?
Both are important and one is related to other, if you can enjoy your job then you will earn alot from it and also if you earn alot from your job it will keep you happy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds