Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is better in a job joy or money?

There is nothing better in this life than to be having a job with joy. At least you will be happy and enjoying your work because of the joy you usually get from it but selecting one and leaving the other is not yet complete.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer having the both in order to be fulfilled in my workplace , but if I was too to choose , I will prefer working where I am happy , I mean working in a satisfied , convenient and relaxed working environment even if the payment is not worth it rather than working in a place where I will be getting a fat salary and be treated like a slave
That is one of the reason most person do not get a life fulfilling career,because they are always pursuing the big salary payment,the satisfaction one will get from a job he loves doing alone can cover a lot that money cannot acquire.

Everyone get a job so that they can get money so nobody want to work if not for the seeks of that money its the money that prompt me to join here and start working.

So people work because they want to earn that is just the basic truth.

Do job needs a little bit of both , but the best thing in job is actually the money and not the Joy. One of the reasons people do jobs is to earn to make a living no matter how stressful it might be. Your only do job on joy only when you have other options or you aren't suffering financially.

The job is typically supposed to contain the two of them. It is very important that you should be able to get money to pay your bills and you should also be happy doing the job.

According to my opinion on this I would simply say this; When I have decided to look for a job I am definitely after money. I may already have that joy in my home and family but lacking money. So when I get the job let me look for money that can take care of my needs.

I believe that a good job is something that you would have a combination of the two of them. It is natural that you should enjoying your job but at the same time you should also be paying your bills at least.
That is one thing that can truely bring the needed job satisfaction to any one that is into paid employment,because once you have that job satisfaction,then the rest will just be an added advantage.

In my own point of view , I prefer a situation where i have satisfaction with the job I am doing , and not be getting a huge salary in an unconvinient job environments.

Actually having a job that you will be more joyful about and earning a good salary even though it might not be enough but can substain you to pay your bills is actually ok for me.

Actually having a job that you will be more joyful about and earning a good salary even though it might not be enough but can substain you to pay your bills is actually ok for me.
To choose the one that will give you more joy should be the monetary aspect . if you are well paid and
wel compensated for what you're doing, it will bring loads of joy.

Even if the job is not enjoyable, the most important thing is if good money is involved. Many people are working in a place they don't like but don't want to quit even though they have job offer elsewhere, just because of the amount of money they are getting since they know they can't get it from another place

Well, money Its enjoyable if you have it. The reason. Is that I'm state it that I'm impressed by going peaar. Yesterday, some of you any business

I believe that a good job is something that you would have a combination of the two of them. It is natural that you should enjoying your job but at the same time you should also be paying your bills at least.
That's very true, if you want to enjoy your life then you need the two of them, but as we all know we cannot survive without money, I think money is more important.

To choose the one that will give you more joy should be the monetary aspect . if you are well paid and
wel compensated for what you're doing, it will bring loads of joy.
That is it but sometimes there are work that one can do and it does pay well but there is much stress on it and no time to rest self which may end up taking away your joy.

That is it but sometimes there are work that one can do and it does pay well but there is much stress on it and no time to rest self which may end up taking away your joy.
If a job is paying you well it is better to stick to the job and that is exactly how it works but if you're not getting paid very well at your job then you will get tired very soon.

For a business to be fulfilled , I believe you need the two , joy and money because you cannot have joy in your business unless you are making money from the business.

The two are very important and they are more of interconnected factors in business and work environment generally.

When you have enough money to take care of your needs, the joy comes naturally.
The two are very important and they are more of interconnected factors in business and work environment generally.

When you have enough money to take care of your needs, the joy comes naturally.

Well people have different choices about what kind of job to go into. sometimes they considered joy in terms of hobby and also satisfaction in terms of money well paid. but we should make choices that will help and also promote our health.

I think joy is better. Not only is it advised to do what you Love, there's the opportunity for growth that'll arise as you get more efficient and stand out in your job. You also feel you're making an impact as against receiving so much and your impact isn't felt.

Everything is not about money. Happinesses also matter. That's why it's not advisable to get a job solely of money. There are some business that no matter how hard you try, you cannot enjoy doing them. What is the point of doing a job that you don't enjoy doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds