Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is better in a job joy or money?

Money brings a lot of joy . Sometimes when the salary is huge, a lot of people will be very much satisfied with where they are working. The most important thing is just the salary for me

Advertisement Placeholder
First of all you go there for money which is first and foremost thing other then that are secondry things like joy, promotions, appreciates, lunches or parties by companies. But I think both are essential to be a good employee.

I value my peace of mind than any other thing. I can still succeed if I have to establish my own personal business and I wouldn't use anything as an obstacle to my own peace of mind.

I don't even like working if there was another way to earn without working I would probably do that. Since you need money to do every nowadays, money is key for your job. I can't lie that it is the joy of working in that job. But I wouldnt want to work in a depressing job environment

The reality is that the money involved and your chance to advance are what drive you in every profession. Regardless of the conditions, if you have a job and are earning a lot of money from it, you must, to some extent, be content.

The reality is that the money involved and your chance to advance are what drive you in every profession.
Regardless of the conditions, if you have a job and are earning a lot of money from it, you must, to some extent, be content.

I think we can't deny that we need both the job and money in the line of our business , securing a job which is paying you just peanut won't be able to satisfy your need and that means you wont have joy when you are not able to provide for your family .

For one to be sustained over time, both are equally crucial.
The truth is that happiness cannot exist without money, and without happiness, it is difficult to work long hours.

personally, money is better, what is joy without money? i wont like to be paid less in a job simply because i derive joy in that job, i prefer to be paid more and still be happy because the pay can give me happiness

It's a common belief that people should pursue jobs they find joyful, as they will be more fulfilling and lead to a happier life. On the other hand, money is often considered important because it allows people to pay for their basic needs and pursue their goals and dreams. In reality, the answer to whether joy or money is more important in a job will vary depending on the individual.
For some people, the joy they get from their job is more important than the salary they earn. They may prioritize the work they do and the people they work with over how much money they make. For others, the primary concern may be earning enough money to meet their financial needs and reach their financial goals.
It's possible to find a balance between the two. One can strive for a job that is both financially rewarding and personally fulfilling. Ideally, people could find a job that brings them joy and allows them to make a good living. However, in the real world, these goals are not always easy to achieve, and it can be a challenge to find a job that offers both.

Research reveals that when it comes to job satisfaction and general happiness, joy and purpose are more essential than money, depending on what is important to you in a career. Money can give you a sense of success and financial security, but it is not a dependable indicator of happiness. Get a profession that you enjoy and find satisfying rather than one that pays the most if you want to be happy in your career.

Research reveals that when it comes to job satisfaction and general happiness, joy and purpose are more essential than money, depending on what is important to you in a career. Money can give you a sense of success and financial security, but it is not a dependable indicator of happiness. Get a profession that you enjoy and find satisfying rather than one that pays the most if you want to be happy in your career.
Making research is very important, it will help us to know more about what we will he going for, if you don't know more about something you are expected to make research.

Some would prefer joy because they are too lazy and don't have the strength for an unenjoyable job, they cannot leave their house knowing that the job is not going to be enjoyable, even if they get paid much to them it doesn't worth it.
But yet some don't care about the boredom and hard work and as long as they get paid well or even if they don't get paid well they still will to work in a hard job because they are tougher.
So what about you? What do you prefer?
I think one has to consider both. One is working to earn money but at the same time, I think one have to derive joy at our place of work. I'll suggest both are important factors to consider

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds