Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a song you dislike?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have one specific song picked out, I tend to just not listen to songs I don't like rather than thinking about the why. Most pop things, honestly...

I am a huge music lover and I like more songs than I believe I would say I dislike but the songs that I would say I can not listen to at all are heavy rock and heavy metal songs. The ones where it just sounds like a load of noise and shouting rather than actual music and singing. I pass on those every time.

I am a huge music lover and I like more songs than I believe I would say I dislike but the songs that I would say I can not listen to at all are heavy rock and heavy metal songs. The ones where it just sounds like a load of noise and shouting rather than actual music and singing. I pass on those every time.
I am somewhat into those genres, but agree sometimes they can be a bit much.

I am somewhat into those genres, but agree sometimes they can be a bit much.
Some of them really just sound like a lot of noise and no actual tempo, it's not too often I hear them now but in the past, I have done and I have had to shut them off when they have been on.

Another song that I did like in the beginning but now I am tired of hearing is Unholy by Sam Smith. I really do feel like it's been played to death.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds