Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a good site to find side jobs on?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I know places like Craiglist exist and you can find remote work through them, but what other sites are out there that offer this?

I am trying to help a friend find someone work he can do remotely from home online. He is looking for something extra to help supplement his income, something that will earn him at least $400 extra a month.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know places like Craiglist exist and you can find remote work through them, but what other sites are out there that offer this?

I am trying to help a friend find someone work he can do remotely from home online. He is looking for something extra to help supplement his income, something that will earn him at least $400 extra a month.
That's quite a bit for online work, but I suppose it's possible.
There's Fiverr, where you can post your services/job ops, Clickasnap where you can upload photos and get paid per view, right here on Bizdustry, myLot.com, or you could check out wahm.com. Lots of online job listings in certain specialties. Go straight to their forum. Good luck! :)

I still think sites like mine and here are great money makers for those driven enough to post high quality posts on things they enjoy talking about. You can make a few hundred bucks a month easily from posting on paid to post sites.

Four hundred dollar a month is quite a lot to earn online. A lot of hard work would be required to be able to pull this through. Anyways, he could try jobberman, careerbuilders, linkedIn. These are the sites i know.

This is work-from-home moms right? I forgot about this site! My wife actually found work through them back in like 2012 and she was making good money for what she was doing. I think it was like $125 a week for just a few hours a day of work.
Yes! work at home mom.com
It's where I found my first transcription job (Quicktate).
Happy to hear she found something over there too. 🙂👍👍

Yes! work at home mom.com
It's where I found my first transcription job (Quicktate).
Happy to hear she found something over there too. 🙂👍👍
Yeah, it is a great place. It seems like they are able to filter out the best options for people online and it helps so many people. I recommended him the site last night and he already applied to a few options.

People who are seeking jobs may consider Content Fly as their ideal place for making money. It is a great platform, but the main issue is that they are not as popular as Upwork.

People who are seeking jobs may consider Content Fly as their ideal place for making money. It is a great platform, but the main issue is that they are not as popular as Upwork.
I haven't heard of this one. I will let him know about this one as well. Is it a newer platform/site? I know about Upwork but it is a hassle to get work on there, he has tried.

Fiverr, upwork and freelancer.com still remain the best platforms to get jobs. They're competitive though, but you can decide to try and work things out still.

There are many plartform on the internet that list out available jobs in their board. Some has rightly mention craigslist. If one ask around, it's will be to find though the salary might not be enough.

Like this forum, there are many paid to post forums available to work on online, like this forum a few similar forums like bitcointalk.org and altcointalk.org. If you have good writing skills, fiverr up work is obviously best.

Like this forum, there are many paid to post forums available to work on online, like this forum a few similar forums like bitcointalk.org and altcointalk.org. If you have good writing skills, fiverr up work is obviously best.
The question is. Did the person have a skill? The person that ask the question didn't make it clear to us. Any one that want to be making $400 a month need to have a skill. And it's not just having a skill, he must have masters it. I don't think working for ptp sites can bring in $400 monthly.

The question is. Did the person have a skill? The person that ask the question didn't make it clear to us. Any one that want to be making $400 a month need to have a skill. And it's not just having a skill, he must have masters it. I don't think working for ptp sites can bring in $400 monthly.
Making 400$ in a single month is really hard but not impossible if we have skills. As like you said, skills matter in every field. If we have good skills, then not only 400$ but even more we makes in a single month.

Half of people are running jobs on Upwork or Freelancer or Fiverr or even selling courses at Coursera to earn a lot of money in short time frame based on their skills.

I believe no one can specifically tells you the best side to find a job because all site are good for job seeking only when you dont engaged. Alot of jobs opportunities are advertise on different platforms for people to see.

There are many online sites were one can find jobs but some jobs are restricted to only some regions, especially like for surveys, how ever am only using bizdustry right now.

LinkedIn is currently one of the top platform of anybody to be able to get a job within the specific niche that they are very good at.. The platform gives the opportunity to relate to people who are within your area of speciality.

Have you ever considered going into big sites like Upwork, fiverr and indeed. You might be crowded but then you just can never know exactly who is looking for your services.

Seriously, in my country it is very good to finding a side business to be doing and managing once you do not have anything doing yet and through such means you will be able to settle some of your bills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds