Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What fictional world you want to live in for a week?

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
What fictional world from a book, movie, or TV show would you want to live in for a week, and what adventures would you have while you're there?

Star Trek, so bad. I've recently realized how amazing the show is, and I'd like nothing more to enlist in Starfleet and spend my days on a starship exploring the galaxy.

What fictional world from a book, movie, or TV show would you want to live in for a week, and what adventures would you have while you're there?
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many to choose from lol

Since restricted to 1 week, probably serve on the USS Orville for a mission :)

A little world called Dál Riata based on Irish folklore where there are druids who shift between animal and human-ish form, and magic is real, but that it isn't bogged down with all the classical fantasy tropes, and is otherwise reasonably contemporous.

Man.... my recent books would be amazing! I would love to live in Velaris, the city of starlight <3 It's a part of the A court of thorns and roses series. Solaria would also be cool to be a part of - but I would wonder what my powers would be and etc. I could not stay as a human D:

Of course I've always loved Harry Potter and think that would be amazing as well!

As long as I'm away from war, I'd love to explore Middle-earth. The nature and scenery of it all is just so magical!

Definitely Jump City where the Teen Titans live! Either that or Mobius, which is Sonic's universe.

I would love to visit Hogwarts and attend some of their classes there for a week! It would be so awesome! :love:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor