Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors make savings difficult for you?

I think expandities more in small family or family matter some have not know how to invest how to make income so people mostly disturbed to the fannacial management that's have affect on the saving material

Advertisement Placeholder
So many factors can make savings very difficult for different people. You see, you intend to save a certain amount of money for a certain project, before you know it, an unexpected demand comes knocking and that project is troncated.
I agree with you, but making your own budget would help you avoid certain things. Especially the case where you have a project. If you make your budget at the beginning of the year, you will definitely cover all projects that may come up.

We all have families and responsibilities which affects our ability to save, so for one to be able to save and still take care of responsibilities, you need to have more than one source of income, and also try and cut down the level of expenses you incur, that's the only way to have enough money to save. Most people struggle to save because they keep in spending on unnecessary things like parties, drugs and alcohol.

There are so many problems today that people can't save their money.After retiring, he has to rely on it for the rest of his life.In it, his wife's problems Children's problems، ا Family problems,And face the problems of your friends Due to which he is not able to get proper benefit from his

To save money from your salary is much difficult task. The inflation rate is very high and the income or salary is low in contrast.The difficult factors In my own view is needs when you are getting a money that is not up to your need it will difficult to save money when see something to buy and you buy it unless you don't have need of it.

People forget or they feel much more motivated to focus their attention and prioritize immediate needs while putting off others that may materialize in the future.
I must be very honest here without hiding anything as I don't know anyone here and not sure I would meet them someday in the future. The only thing that is making me not to be able to save money is me having sex with different prostitutes every single day coupled with drinking achohol everyday. I don't remember when last a day passed without me taking achohol to get high. It is really affecting my savings negatively as I'm not been able to save any money because of this very bad habit.
You should leave these things because these are sins and they damage your health. Such activities should be prohibited. If you don’t save money you are putting your future at risk.

Very simple... Biting more than you can chew and lack of proper planning. For every Kobo you earn, you should give account of how it was spent. Don't ever go on shopping spree without a list, always cut your clothes according to your size and not following the trendy things.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
we use expensive things on the other hand cheap things
Branded dresses,high reputed hostels food and vedio games these all things made us financial ly poor

Family responsibilities makes it difficult to have enough savings my immediate responsibility is to pay my children school fee and also pay some monthly bills of the home. And there are some other family issues that needed to be attended to which affect me directly or indirectly.

The only the only issue I have with saving money is that I do not have any money to save because I'm still struggling as much as possible to meet all the necessary need of my life and the ony things that could be an hindrance to my saving is that I have a lot of things to attend to but if I start working as a full-time worker and I had a reasonable amount of money, I'll save as much money as possible because I don't have any hindrances to my saving except I do not have money .

Its my cravings for food, I always crave for food specially when I go stroll on mall. I know its such a big problem for me, that's why I only have small savings. But the good thing is am stopping my cravings these days specially in the times of pandemic where in we have to save.

You should leave these things because these are sins and they damage your health. Such activities should be prohibited. If you don’t save money you are putting your future at risk.
You're absolutely right about this, it is seriously damaging my health in an extremely negative way, I have tried on several occasions to leave all this but it seems like it is impossible, the urge is clearly stronger than me that I'm always unable to control it whenever it comes.

So many things affects savings or can make one to tamper with his/her savings. The major factor is lack of budgeting or budget plan. If there is a budget plan, certain percentage of income will be savings and others depending on ones responsibilities.

To me the nation inflation rate can make saving difficult, because when the economy gets high you tend to spend so much than u make, and most times there are other needs that can make u spend, especially when you live in a country where catering for oneself seen obnoxious, and you will try by all means possible to survive

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
There are a couple of factors that makes it difficult for people to save money and it differs from person to person. One of the factors is too much family responsibility. For instance a man with five children will not be able to make savings compared to a man with just one child.

People forget or they feel much more motivated to focus their attention and prioritize immediate needs while putting off others that may materialize in the future.

There are a couple of factors that makes it difficult for people to save money and it differs from person to person. One of the factors is too much family responsibility. For instance a man with five children will not be able to make savings compared to a man with just one child.
Nothing could be more true than this you said. It is important for individuals to do their proper planning before going about birthing plenty children that you can not take good care of. It could lead to depression, especially when bills tend to become incessant.

People forget, or they feel much more motivated to focus their attention and prioritize immediate needs while putting off others that may materialize in the future. This “present-bias” makes it difficult to continually save, even when we have the motivation to do so.

In order to save money you should be earning more than your expenses. You have bills to pay, you have to buy grocery to buy. You cannot skip these expenses and start saving. However, you can cut yoir expenses on junk food, soft drinks, alcohol, etc to save money.

I think if have not any financial problem like Health problem study problem family issues then you can save mony. If you do not have a good source of income and your your expenditure are then income then it will be difficult for you to save money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds