Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors make savings difficult for you?

As important as savings is to every individual there are some factors that hinder individuals from saving ,these factors range from low-income to high appetite for consumption and purchase of goods that are not needed but as for me as an individual,I prefer investing with my hard earned money rather than saving it because my concept is that investment is the best way to save. Another factor that discourages people from saving is that some have saved in the wrong place. It has occurred that some people saved where all their savings are carted away; an instance is of a bad government structure in which accumulated pensions of many workers are discovered to have been looted even after their labour time when they come to an age they can not working. Such person will always discourage fellow from savings because that experience has taught them a bitter lesson.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not saving a lot of money, but I am of course saving some money every month. I am not able to save as much as I desire because my income is limited. In order to save big amount, you also need to earn big.

I may not really needs the thing but I will just sure that spend the money. I do not know how ignore unnecessary things, will attract to buy, even I may not really needs the thing but I will just sure that spend the money.

As for me oooh
Too many expenses.... When a man has so many issues to attend to especially being a bread-winner in an extended family..This factor can make saving difficult
[automerge]1611829793[/automerge]
As for me oooh
Too many expenses.... When a man has so many issues to attend to especially being a bread-winner in an extended family..This factor can make saving difficult

Among the factors that make saving difficult is that we tend to forget sometimes, we prioritize needs that are immediate. Sometimes when we are not prudent in spending, we buy whatever we see

By not starting to track your spending, saving becomes quite difficult to do because you don't actually know where all your money is going. There may be opportunities to reduce spending, cut back on certain expenses, and more that can help you start to save money.
[automerge]1611869823[/automerge]
By not starting to track your spending, saving becomes quite difficult to do because you don't actually know where all your money is going. There may be opportunities to reduce spending, cut back on certain expenses, and more that can help you start to save money.
[automerge]1611869828[/automerge]

Concerning me, at whatever point I need to set aside cash I would see something that will pull in to purchase, even I may not actually needs the thing yet I will simply sure that go through the cash. I don't have a clue how overlook superfluous things, on the off chance that somebody asks me for cash I offer it to individual. Along these lines, that is my own troublesome saving.

Responsibilities makes savings difficult because it is part of your expenses you can't do without. Then one can also talk about provision of your own basic amenities which you cannot do without of course. Lastly one has to make some luxury expenses once in a long while to at least feel alive and happy.

Just like the poster my ability not to be able to differentiate what I want and what I need has cost me do much and has cost me my business... But really experience is the best teacher...you don't have to learn how to save money until you find yourself in a tight coner
Rising inflation and daily wasteful spending are making it very difficult to save money. Nowadays, various expenses are increasing. Women are spending a lot on their beauty, which is something to think about. Unemployment and inflation were soaring in every country. We need to control our spending so that we can save money.

Lack of financial literacy
We tend to think of an obstacle as something that stands in the way of achieving a goal. But sometimes, an obstacle can manifest as the absence of something, like a lack of financial knowledge

To me the major factor could be Not budgeting or lacking the skill and passion to budget. budget is the bedrock of your personal finances... Without budget you will lack money too soon

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
The biggest hurdle in my savings is not having too much salary because the poverty in our country has increased a lot and the salary is not much according to it, so it is difficult to possible savings from my target.

There are many factors that makes me unable to save. As a student it is not encouraging that after my monthly hustling I can't be able to save because of many factors. One of such is personal needs. I have already put my strategies in place to be able to save at the end of every month.
I will be saving 40% of my monthly income.

Rising inflation and daily wasteful spending are making it very difficult to save money. Nowadays, various expenses are increasing. Women are spending a lot on their beauty, which is something to think about. Unemployment and inflation were soaring in every country. We need to control our spending so that we can save money.
You see joke apart I don't really spend my money on my beauty but I love gadgets.... phones Bluetooth.... a lot of stuff a lot of stuff.... a lot of stuff that deal with gargets and this has made me lose a lot of my savings lose my business lose things that ought to bring me more money because I don't have money to invest in them so I've learnt my lesson and I'm always working with a tight budget now....

Saving is not an easy task. There are many task that make to saving difficult. Lack of money is also common reason to make saving difficult for us. We need many things to fulfill our needs . These things cost our our money. When we have no enough money we can't saving.

Saving is hard especially if you need to feed a big family. Food, utilities, education and other expenses are needed to consider. Maybe a fine and stable job can open an opportunity to start saving.

Saving money is not soo much difficult task.. if some one want saving they prepare her mind for this.. some time people needs money due to reason they firstly thing about her saving.. i think this not because one who save money for a purpose will definit not use for other purpose..

Truth is that saving is not easy, anytime you try to save money one problem or the other usually come up and claim it. We all have families and responsibilities which affects our ability to save, so for one to be able to save and still take care of responsibilities, you need to have more than one source of income, and also try and cut down the level of expenses you incur, that's the only way to have enough money to save.
One of the factors that make saving difficult is the unexpected expenses that might come any time, another thing is the increase in the market, also friends and relatives experiencethat comd

For most people what makes saving difficult is their responsibility, many demands on them and also lack of discipline. Understanding financial principles gives you the background knowledge that savings is very important so as not to eat all your income.

My dear so many factors affects my saving. Human wants and needs are insatiable what do we do not to talk of relations and friends who has needs hear and there. You won't have money you call savings and a close relation is some where suffering of hunger or sickness you have to help

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds