Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors make savings difficult for you?

Just like the poster my ability not to be able to differentiate what I want and what I need has cost me do much and has cost me my business... But really experience is the best teacher...you don't have to learn how to save money until you find yourself in a tight coner

Advertisement Placeholder
the first factor that makes saving difficult for me is inconsistency and procastination.also not being able to take off my eye away from material things is also a disadvantage which make me realise i'm left with nothing at the end

Lack of financial literacy. We tend to think of an obstacle as something that stands in the way of achieving a goal,Not budgeting. A budget is the bedrock of your personal finances,Too much debt

Different people have different factors that hinder saving. For me, it's mixing up my needs and wants, everything has a prioritized order. I think those who offered economics will understand better, about a thing called scale of preference. We actually want a lot but when we really look at it, we find out that our needs are less than 40% of our wants, so I guess I tend to mix up the whole thing and but both what is and not needed.

For me, it is unforseen occurrences. I try to save as much as as possible from the little I earn, however once you think you are starting to save a considerable amount, sudden expenses just come up. I'm a student, so it is expected. Still it can be frustrating.

Savings are a kind of thing. You save money hoping to use it on a much later date, then something out of the blue just turns up making you upset your savings account. For me it is usually school materials, family issues and many other unexpected factors. Not to even talk of the unthriftiness of mine. Lol. But all these can be controlled by setting a savings goal and striving to achieve it no matter what.

You never can tell the case that may arise at any time of the day when you have budgeted some amount of money to be saved. It is usually a situation you one is not always happy about. It takes strong courage to go ahead with the plan.

Concerning that affect or makes savings difficult. Well, when an individual is not disciplined about his savings,it will be difficult to have an impressive saving, problems or unbudgeted project might occur sometimes that will hinder your saving m hence making it difficult to save

Factors that makes saving difficult for me are as follows:

Too much accumulated debt: This is one of the biggest obstacle for saving. Anybody who is owing enough money will find it hard to save because he will be thinking of how he will offset bills and etc..

Its when one considers saving money something urgent arises,thats the major stopping block if you ask me. But aside that o dont think anything can stop me from saving

Well there are a lot of factors to it, insufficient funds, imagine someone earning low income with lots of responsibility trying to save from it, it will be very difficult because most of the money will go for his daily needs and for taking care of his responsibility. It's easier to save when you don't have projects or you don't have much responsibility and you earning more.

Currently, one of the factors that prevent me from saving in a fluid way is the high cost of living that we currently have in my country. However, I try to put all my effort to achieve a minimum monthly savings, and to date it has worked for me. It is not the amount I want but I am going little by little.

Personally, spending habits and responsibility makes me save less. There are moments when I would love to save but I'll find myself spending above my budget. It's a human factor that can't be easily defeated. Also responsibility hinders me from saving. I would spend money on bills and other necessary expenses so I wouldn't have money left to save.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
It is difficult to save money because it is spent for every thing and we can not live without to spent it but I hide little amount in my wallet and forget it that I saved some money .

It is difficult to save money because it is spent for every thing and we can not live without to spent it but I hide little amount in my wallet and forget it that I saved some money .
That is a nice saving plan. Some even use piggy bank so that the temptation to use the money won't be there. We just have to find out what works best for us and keep to it. Saving money is an important aspect of our lives.

The main factor that hinder savings in my own opinion is that most of us don't earn much income from our work we do for living and because of this, we can't afford to pay every day Life expenditure and at the same time save some of the money for the future.

We cannot afford expensive things and that makes our life difficult for us to manage the savings specialy when it comes to complete the requirements of life as the things are going on high level and we cannot afford the expenses and the sallery is very less according to the

There are lot of things that can make savings difficult, but in my own case I think what has been making saving difficult for me is unnecessary spending, I really spend unnecessarily when I have money with me

The main factor that hinder savings in my own opinion is that most of us don't earn much income from our work we do for living and because of this, we can't afford to pay every day Life expenditure and at the same time save some of the money for the future.
You are right about this, imagine trying to save from the little you are earning from these forums, it is going to be really difficult. Though it is very important to expand our earning streams so as to have some extra cash always.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds