Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think are/would be the advantages and disadvantages of being your own boss?

The advantage of being your own boss is that you have your own freedom, no body is going to tell you how to run your business. The disadvantage of being you own boss is that you bear all the risks and losses by yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
What do you think are/would be the advantages and disadvantages of being your own boss?

My thoughts are that you will be able to decide how you do things, how much time you want, and being able to make the decision on how you would expand what you do. Disadvantage, is the potential for funds being low, and low quality people working for you.
There are a lot of advantage as you will be the one to take all the profit that the business generate, you are the one to give all these orders,and another greatest advantage of starting up a business is that you have the time to travel anyway and engage in activities that interest you between being tight down.

When you are your own boss, you should be disciplined. You cannot waste your time, you cannot take chances, you cannot make wrong decision. You need to listen to many peple.

The advantage of being my own is to make decision and grow my business all by myself using all my energy and strength for my own business. The disadvantage is facing the challenges all by myself.

Yes, when you are self-employed, you get to face all the cleints yourself but this is also one of the advantage of being self-employed. You directly deal with clients and you do not need a middle-man who might take salary.

Firstly, small scale business are easy to start up when compared to large businesses. They can also be controlled by a single person. The risk associated with small scale business are very few or not existing. Small scale business do not need the employment of large staff base.
[automerge]1635624965[/automerge]
Firstly, small scale business are easy to start up when compared to large businesses. They can also be controlled by a single person. The risk associated with small scale business are very few or not existing. Small scale business do not need the employment of large staff base.
[automerge]1635625121[/automerge]

Last edited:
When you are your own boss, you should be disciplined. You cannot waste your time, you cannot take chances, you cannot make wrong decision. You need to listen to many peple.
There are so many advantages of been your own boss some of the advantages if that you are in total control of your time and money all the time is been manage by you so that is just it and I think its better than been slave to someone

Yes, you have a total control over your money. YOu can also make your own decision, however, when you are in charge of everything, you are also prone to making mistakes and making blunders.

Well to me every one who wants to become wealthy should also have it in mind to remove the mindset of working undersome one,and work for himself

Been a boss on your is not an easy journey or adventure at all, there advantages and disadvantages. Advantages like taking and making decisions on your own, work at your pace and time, enjoy independence and everything attached to it but there are disadvantages like taking risk alone, raising capital, and bearing any issues arising

Being your own boss gives you the option to deal or accept working with a particular kind of client. However, when it comes to being employed by someone else, you get to face all the people you meet and you have to face rude people.

When you are your own boss, you would be faced with lots of responsibilities. You will have to keep thinking of the ways to improve the business.

The only advantage I know is that you will have an opportunity to engage in a lot of things, you also control the profit of the business and every other resources... There is no serious disadvantage except that it will require a large capital and good management skill to succeed. That's all.

My thoughts are that you will be able to decide how you do things, how much time you want, and being able to make the decision on how you would expand what you do. Disadvantage, is the potential for funds being low, and low quality people working for you.
One of the advantages of being your own boss is the ability of having the final decision even if you have give rooms into listening to decisions from your workers , and also the ability to shape the business into your own taste.

The main advantage of being your own boss is that of being able to make your own decisions on your own. The disadvantage here is that some decisions are best made with other people because you may not equipped with gold knowledge and skills in all areas of business.

The advantage of being your boss is that u will work at your own pace and you will be the decision maker and you will handle things your own way the disadvantage is that there will be limited income because the business will only revolve around what you know and in some cases it's better to get fresh ideas,like they say two heads are better than one

Well, I believe in every business, there is always an advantage and disadvantages. been the advantages, I will always be independent and also financially independent without external control. and the disadvantages may include, you always bear the risk as an individual.

being your own boss empowers you with the opportunity to give orders and build your business exactly the way you want it to be
Of course being your own boss gives you freedom on what to do. But then, you bear all the risk alone which to me its a huge disadvantage

There are many advantages of being your own boss. First You will have the right to do anything you want, you have the right to terminate and invite.

Advantage are even what should be considered because advantage is even more better because it gives you an opportunity to control and manage all the resources of your business organisation.. the only disadvantages is that people might want to exploit you if they are not trusted.

One of the main advantage of being your own boss is that you are the superior, you can make your own decisions, choose who you want to choose, make great potentials from your ideas and actions.
While the disadvantage nature of it is, lack of funds to run your workers, bear any failure/losses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds