Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What do you think about TubeBuddy?

Credits
I'm not so much into YouTube channel management but I have a good friend who wants to take that path and be successful in it. He's looking for a good SEO tool that's going to help him boost and grow his channel as soon as possible.

He was recommended to use TubeBuddy but I'm not so familiar with the YouTube SEO tool. If anyone have used TubeBuddy, I would love to hear your insight on the pros and cons of the SEO tool.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use free version of TubeBuddy, based on my experience I can really recommend TubeBuddy, however, if you want to use all features, you will have to pay for it. Another great option is VidIQ. This is also a free to use tool with a lot of features for premium users.

Thank so much for the input @Nomad

Since you have an experience with using both VidIQ and TubeBuddy which I assume that you only used the free version of both of them, which one would be the first one for you to recommend for someone starting out new?

I do not see any big differences between TubeBuddy and VidIQ but since I use TubeBuddy, I am more comfortable using TubeBuddy. By the way, Mr. Beast also has released his own tool called viewstats for youtube SEO. I have not started using it yet.
I've submitted my channel twice to Mr. Beast's website, but I guess because I have a small channel it hasn't been indexed yet. I'm going to try out TubeBuddy and see if it's worth using. Looks like the free tier comes with some decent tools and the price isn't too expensive if I want to upgrade.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 12)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds