Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General What do you love and hate about your forum?

For all the diverse topics that don't quite fit elsewhere.

Ja sa bong

Reputable member
A forum can never be perfect in my opinion. There is always something to upgrade on and make it better than it used to be. This makes it possible for someone (webmaster) to have what he felt isn't up to standard in his forum yet. The good side of the forum will be his crown achievement until the rest are improved upon.

Is everything 100% okay in your forum? What don't you like about your forum for now?

I don't agree that a forum can't be perfect for you while also being able to be improved. It might sound like a contradiction but it's really not. Being perfect for you doesn't mean that someone can't show you how it can be better. I would also go on to say that a forum being improved doesn't need to mean you hate it less but love it more then you already do. All the great forums that have come to be have always been due to a people coming together who have fallen in love not with what you do but why you do it in the first place.

I don't agree that a forum can't be perfect for you while also being able to be improved. It might sound like a contradiction but it's really not. Being perfect for you doesn't mean that someone can't show you how it can be better. I would also go on to say that a forum being improved doesn't need to mean you hate it less but love it more then you already do. All the great forums that have come to be have always been due to a people coming together who have fallen in love not with what you do but why you do it in the first place.
I agree. A fresh pair of eyes having an unbiased opinion can always improve your forum. How good it may be.

I love our community. Our services and branding. The fact that we are growing on a steady basis. Can’t say there’s anything I dislike at the moment, but I’m always looking for ways to improve.

Online communities are a mirror of real life. Read people behind their computers interacting together via chat, video, forums, gaming, etc…

When joining those, you can then find good people, and bad people, experience good or bad behaviors, learn true things or be misled like in real life.

I don't think there's one community that is 100% perfect and that's okay. They'll never be perfect because nothing is, but as long as you're keeping up with activity, trying new things and getting feedback to improve your community can be near perfect.

It's 100% okay for me, I'm sure I cannot say the same for everyone else though.

The thing I like most about my forum is how many resources are available at this point in time.

The thing I least like about my forum is probably the lack of posting from members around the forum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Unread Posts

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations