Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about palm fruit business ?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
Credits
The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good business to tap into. It can make you rich overnight and most especially if you two into the exportation sector of the business.

It is a good business to do but some things has to be place in order to boost production. More so one need to have a lot of workers to run the business, especially during plantation. And lastly the market of the product must be readily available where the people need it

Palm fruit business is very lucrative business around here as it can be processed into so many forms and can also be exported.

It's a bit stressful, if you can do it, it's also a lucrative venture, make sure you do extensive research on it before investing please

Palm fruit plantation and business thrive very well in the tropic for instance in west Africa. The price of the palm fruits is a function of location( cities, villages) and cost of production. While it's availability is dependent on the breeds of palm tree as well as the seasons of the year. February is the worst performing month for palm trees in terms of fruit availability, hence scarcity is always at its peak. The best month with the cheapest price for storage is april/may/June. This are the peak month in terms of yield.

I have been reading some things about palm or palm kernel oil, and it is very lucrative. It is even a product of vegetable origin which is very necessary both in industrial productions and in homes for cooking. In my country soybean oil is widely used and among them they ask for palm oil because it is the best.

Palm fruit business is one business that is very lucrative due to varieties of product that you can derive from the palm fruit. There are so many products that one can derive from the palm fruit and so therefore makes it one of the most lucrative business that anyone can involve themselves in at the moment.

There are many viable business you can start at this post pandemic era rather than the one who stated above. A type of business we're going to set up must have internet presence as this will help you to capture more targeted audience that marketing offline.

It is a good business if you are in an environments where palm fruits is in abundance. If you have the resources to export it abroad you will definitely make some money. So far you have good marketing team in local and international markets you will make good money.

Palm fruits business is very lucrative to say due to it high quality importance and benefits which can either be in body building and then it terms of business transactions is very profitable most of the palm fruits gotten from African most especially western africa are been exported for money.

Its a nice business especially if you got the funds and mechanized level is involved in the processing of the palm fruits into oil

it is a nice business especially in Africa and a lot of people are making something out from this type of business but the issue is that it requires machine which might be expensive to run a successful large commercial palm fruit business, in a good location you will not lack anyone to patronize you.

I have reasoned to plant palm trees around my farmland, since i own it permanently, planting palm trees won't affect me. It is something richly economical and productive in the future. It can be extracted to products many things, it is on demand.

In the beginning the palm fruit is an investment if you have the land that you will convert into a palm plantation. After 4 years when the palm starts fruiting you can start your business if you had prepared for it. My suggestion is to sell the harvest while learning for the production of the oil. It is a complex process so you might be needing more capital.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what i think about going into the palm fruit business, I have to say that this is a business with huge potential to maximize your gains, it is a very profitable business indeed

The Palm fruit has many uses that none if it actually foes about wasted so I think if you can deal in it on a large scale and produce foreign ones , you will make a lot of profits.

The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business
Palm fruit business is just a section of agriculture. The benefit of a farmer or a palm fruit business man is the same. Meanwhile palm fruit also have benefit for health. so it can be used to cure health issues...

This is not a business that you can just venture into without proper planning and capital. But if you do have these things in place then you can go ahead with the business. Anything that deals with agriculture generally can be profitable.

This is not a business that you can just venture into without proper planning and capital. But if you do have these things in place then you can go ahead with the business. Anything that deals with agriculture generally can be profitable.
Exactly since it deals with agriculture, if it's done right then definitely there would be profits attached but since it's not really a popular endeavor, research has to be done prior

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds