Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What career sector are you currently in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Among the list below, what career sector are you currently in and what are your plans for the future ahead?

- Business: Industrialists, Entrepreneurs, Tech, Contractors, Artisans.

- Private sector: Top employees, Professionals, Administration.

- Public Sector: Government, MDAs, Corporations.

- Academia: Professors, Educationists.

- Sports: Active Sportsmen, Analysts.

- Entertainment: Music, Movies, Influencers, Fashion, Media.

- Politics: Legislature, Executive, Partisanship

- Religion: Pastors, Imams

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I am in the public sector, in the administrative area, Ministry of Education, On the other hand working online

I'm a teacher and also doing some online hustling gig at the side. This has been putting foood on my table for quite a while

I'm a teacher and also doing some online hustling gig at the side. This has been putting foood on my table for quite a while
That's good. Hope this Corona virus Pandemic/Lockdown didn't affect your teaching job.
And what other gigs you doing?

Business, in Transport and logistics sector, as a Logistics and supply chain coordinator. Corona virus has slowed down our crossborder businesses, some are at stand still. I engage so much in online businesses during my free time to keep my pocket in check. The pandemic can really destabilize someone who only depends on one source of income.

I am presently in the private sector. I am a farmer. I am into pig farming and crop production. I cultivate maize and cassava. I am also a data analysis and data numismatic enthusiast. I am also an affiliate marketer.

Currently I'm a final year student of biochemistry.Tho I don't see myself working under that sector in future. I am business inclined but fell into a family where if you aren't learned it is believed you won't make it in life.But so far I ve been proving them wrong,Through my success from online biz, Affiliate marketing and T-shirt print on demand both on teespring and Amazon

religion: i am a pastor in my local Church
Then am also in the business sector i am currently learning graphic designs and hoping to start up a company on it in the future

Job fields are professional categories that, as a whole, describe most careers in the United States. Understanding the career field of your career or desired career can strengthen you financially and help you understand your industry goals

Although I'm not get up to that stage but I'm trying as much as possible to become a good business personality because I like business and everything I do I do with the business mindset,I would like to be into the categories of business and public administration.
[automerge]1613235054[/automerge]
Although I'm not get up to that stage but I'm trying as much as possible to become a good business personality because I like business and everything I do I do with the business mindset,I would like to be into the categories of business and public administration.

I don't really have a career path right now, I just want to make money to cater for me family, but choosing a career will have to be in the area of IT.

The internet has loads of opportunity to earn and be financially stable

Me career sectors us civil service. Currently I'm working with state government as a civil servant under the agency's responsible for given loan to citizens in order improve their well being. We gave money out in form of loan with interest. Is is being used for the expansion of their business so that they too can have money in their pocket to do a lot for themselves. As a civil servant we are service our ppl in all ramifications in terms of given them loan to expand their business. We were set up to alleviate the suffering of masses.

Main, secondary, tertiary and quaternary jobs are these. Significant employment involves collecting raw materials from the natural world, e.g. Mining, husbandry and fishing. Secondary occupations include manufacturing (manufacturing) items, such as producing cars and metal. Tertiary work requires the provision of services such as teaching and nursing.

Me career sectors us civil service. Currently I'm working with state government as a civil servant under the agency's responsible for given loan to citizens in order improve their well being. We gave money out in form of loan with interest. Is is being used for the expansion of their business so that they too can have money in their pocket to do a lot for themselves. As a civil servant we are service our ppl in all ramifications in terms of given them loan to expand their business. We were set up to alleviate the suffering of masses.
Me career sectors us civil service. Currently I'm working with state government as a civil servant under the agency's responsible for given loan to citizens in order improve their well being. We gave money out in form of loan with interest. Is is being used for the expansion of their business so that they too can have money in their pocket to do a lot for themselves. As a civil servant we are service our ppl in all ramifications in terms of given them loan to expand their business. We were set up to alleviate the suffering of masses. I want other state government to emulate what we ate doing i n our state.

Among the list below, what career sector are you currently in and what are your plans for the future ahead?

- Business: Industrialists, Entrepreneurs, Tech, Contractors, Artisans.

- Private sector: Top employees, Professionals, Administration.

- Public Sector: Government, MDAs, Corporations.

- Academia: Professors, Educationists.

- Sports: Active Sportsmen, Analysts.

- Entertainment: Music, Movies, Influencers, Fashion, Media.

- Politics: Legislature, Executive, Partisanship

- Religion: Pastors, Imams
The career sector am currently in is more or less like a private business organization that in form of partnership among them selves. The business organization is in form of a school setting with primary school pupils.
And am teaching higher primary section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds