Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What career sector are you currently in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say I am in the business career but it is not the way I want it.i want to be in it full time with my office established because right now I don't have office so I am just into it casually.my aim is to go into export businessfully and I am already working towards it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently in the services section and I think it is a very good line of business for me because I love rendering services to people.

My career sector currently now I am into business which is entrepreneur because having career is very important in future so someone need to try to have career.

Among the list below, what career sector are you currently in and what are your plans for the future ahead?

- Business: Industrialists, Entrepreneurs, Tech, Contractors, Artisans.

- Private sector: Top employees, Professionals, Administration.

- Public Sector: Government, MDAs, Corporations.

- Academia: Professors, Educationists.

- Sports: Active Sportsmen, Analysts.

- Entertainment: Music, Movies, Influencers, Fashion, Media.

- Politics: Legislature, Executive, Partisanship

- Religion: Pastors, Imams
Im in the business sector and my plan for the future is to set up a big kitchen appliances store both offline and online, hoping I get my capital pretty soon. I'm saving towards it

I just graduated from campus a few months ago and my carreer is a Health field in the Public sector. Though I can also get employed in the private sector. So my future plans is to take council exams in August, do my one year internship so that I can be awarded a License. I think that will mark the beginning of my career journey outside school. In the meantime, I would love to start volunterring and taking training internships if I get any.

I am currently in the service career section because I deal in attending to people's issues as it affects their phone repairs.

Business sector is where I am now. Entrepreneurship is a goal for me because I believe in self employment and making money under my conditions with facing unnecessary pressure.

I am currently in three career sectors, business, sports and entertainment,I try to blend and connect the three tiers to yield benefits for me and my contenance.

Among the list below, what career sector are you currently in and what are your plans for the future ahead?

- Business: Industrialists, Entrepreneurs, Tech, Contractors, Artisans.

- Private sector: Top employees, Professionals, Administration.

- Public Sector: Government, MDAs, Corporations.

- Academia: Professors, Educationists.

- Sports: Active Sportsmen, Analysts.

- Entertainment: Music, Movies, Influencers, Fashion, Media.

- Politics: Legislature, Executive, Partisanship

- Religion: Pastors, Imams
At this very moment am working in a private sector and I have my plan to work with them for as long as I make much money to startup my own business as well. So am still savings from the salary am earning from them now.

I am currently in three career sectors, business, sports and entertainment,I try to blend and connect the three tiers to yield benefits for me and my contenance.

I am into the journalistic profession which involve disseminating information through Media channels to large heterogeneous audience to enable them gain information knowledge and entertainment.

Presently the career method I am in right now is business, an entrepreneur. I wish to invent my own type of products and also invest in landed property. But presently I am working on my products

Academia sector, I am an educationalist, I like transferring knowledge especially to little kids because I believe they are the future and we need to have a good and positive future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds