Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business will you do with $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
This amount of money $10,000 is neither small nor too big but a reasonable amount worth starting a business. Considering the environment you are or where you wish to be, what kind of business will you go into if you are giving this money as loan or grants?.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I had $10,000, i would go into agriculture mostly animal husbandry not that crop plantation is bad or not rewarding at all. I jus prefer animal husbandry and I think it's less stressful. I would like to have a huge pig farm because the production rate is really amazing.

With a capital of $10,000, I will start my dream business of palm oil distribution and I will make sure I expand it as time goes on. The business is a very profitable business as palm oil is very much in high demand and the product is quite expensive.
I will nurture this business till I start exporting the product, then I will know that I have started something worthwhile.

This is a substantial amount that one can invest and get very good returns.
In my case i would prefer to venture into agriculture and livestock keeping at the same time.
This kind kind of investment i always find it worth and it is so much profitable

With $10,000, I will start up my livestock business that I have been thinking about, so with these money it will help me to start up the business. Because have been looking a way to start up my dream business.

With such a sum, I will diversify my investments into 3 places.

First would be cryptocurrency. Then the next is agriculture, mainly tree crops that can produce in 3 years or less.

Next would be my education. I want to learn so much about digital marketing, copy and content writing and advertising.

That money will pay for me to get the courses I need and mentorship.

Start a business which doesn’t require you to put all your money in. Ideally don’t invest more than 30% of your total savings. Because you WILL go overboard your expected budgets, there WILL be screw-ups, unexpected delays, unfulfilled promises, vendors screwing you over, taxes and fees which you never accounted for etc etc.
Start a business where you can see revenues flowing in 3 to 6 months. Anything longer means lesser and lesser chances of that business ever becoming profitable, running out of funds and you going under. Practically, no business is profitable from Day 1. But many small businesses can turn profitable in 3 to 6 months. Aim for those.

10,000 dollars seem enough money to start any small capital business. You could start an animal farming , have a specific type of livestock to rear, before you decide to do any business venture make sure your research and knowledge of the business is sufficient enough.

The amount is enough to start a business. I will venture into either agriculture or transportation. The two business always have a great demand and before a year if managed well, the income must have been doubled.

This money will be a big stepup from what I have currently, I'll like to start up a courier business, a very large one in where I reside where I'll get to ease the transfer the goods and services of people residing there

As long as it's 10,000$ it's not a small money in my country because when we convert it to my country money that's alot of money and there's lots of business I can do with it, I can do paga along with game shop and view center same time just going to divide the shops so that people there also will be comfortable and do whatever they feel like doing that moment they come to my shop

Reactions: Yan
Graphic designers finesse almost everything we see, but in the internet age it’s no longer the domain of large companies. If you’re a graphic designer, branching out on your own is almost a right of passage in what can be a volatile industry.

$10,000 is a whole lots of money and if I have that kind of funds in my account at the moment, I will delve into both Real Estate Business, crypto currency exchange Business and New York Stock exchange (NYSE). With this three Businesses I will be able to make times three of the capital I started with each Business with good management risk.

With a capital of $10,000, I will start my dream business of palm oil distribution and I will make sure I expand it as time goes on. The business is a very profitable business as palm oil is very much in high demand and the product is quite expensive.
I will nurture this business till I start exporting the product, then I will know that I have started something worthwhile.
I will advise you also start a small scale palm oil production plant so that you produce and distribute , this is more profitable than just distribution. It is a wonderful business because people continue to make use of palm oil regardless season.

With $10,000 I will go into farming of rice because it is a viable market that will yield a very good return, in today's world agriculture seems to have the upper hands now

This amount of money $10,000 is neither small nor too big but a reasonable amount worth starting a business. Considering the environment you are or where you wish to be, what kind of business will you go into if you are giving this money as loan or grants?.
As an entrepreneur haven received $10,000 either as a loan or grant. I would set up a big unisex saloon equipped with pedicure and manicure treatment and all other body treatments products. This type of business according to my survey will be highly profitable around my area.
Pedicure and manicure business on its own is very lucrative with the help of hired professionals.

With such amount of money in my position, without wasting any time I would begin selling of electrical and electronics items, this has been my dream business right from when I was younger and learning electrical repairs handwork.

This amount is reasonable for doing a business in Pakistan specially and in my area i have best opportunity to do garments business or shoes business at retail level.
If you have any best option out of these two then please guide me ☺️☺️

10k dollars is quite a large amount of money . so if I get that i would invest in building a shoe company in my country . Presumably a sport sneaker company which focuses on creating shoes and other appaels for sport practitioners in my country and then expand to other part of the world
[automerge]1609320687[/automerge]
10k dollars is quite a large amount of money . so if I get that i would invest in building a shoe company in my country . Presumably a sport sneaker company which focuses on creating shoes and other appaels for sport practitioners in my country and then expand to other part of the world

I will reccomend should invest this amount in cryptocurrency because you can earn lot of profit from and you can become a Millionaire And the biggest advantage is that you cas never loose money in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds